The Expected And The Unexpected At An Airport

For those who know and those who don't know

29
msecnd.net

With summer comes vacations and with vacations comes trips and with trips comes airports!

1. Busy business people and the nappers

Airplanes are the fastest way to get from point A to point B, so it makes sense that business people are often on planes. But just as common are those not so casual travelers on the cheap flights that have them on connecting flight after connecting flight, depriving them of sleep until they can rest in those not so comfortable chairs at the gate. Rest well, weary travelers.

2. Overpriced food

This is pretty self explanatory. I once spent $17 dollars on a chicken BLT and a coffee. I mean it was good. But still.

3. Looooooooooong loong lines

for everything. And then some.

4. Bookstores

Nothing like starting that new novel while waiting for that plane. And of course, if your flight is delayed, you might as well take time to finish the series.

5. Luggage Stores

So, maybe this is me, but I don't understand why it would make sense to go to the airport, make it to your terminal AND THEN stop to buy a new overpriced fancy luggage! And another thing, I get souvenirs but it's something else to reestablish your wardrobe at the terminal before you know if you lost your luggage or not. I guess you can buy yourself a new wardrobe and then fit it into your new luggage before going back for your old one. Enjoy!

7. No free wifi??

Blasphemy. We are not savages!