Exercising as told by dogs

the progression of exercising as told by dog Gifs

Because let's be real, dog gifs make even the thought of exercising a little bit more bearable

12
https://pxhere.com/en/photo/1064937

You have to admit, finding the motivation to exercise and stay healthy can be tough. While some people are better at it then others, everyone has both good and bad days. In an attempt to make exercise feel even just a little less daunting, what better way to portray this uphill battle than through dogs?

1. When you first decide to start whipping yourself into shape

2. Researching motivational pics to keep you on target for your goal

3. Thinking about that rocking summer body you're finally going to have this year

4. The first 5 minutes of your first work out while you're going strong

5. You're on such a roll nothing can slow you down

6. Finishing your first workout and feeling so proud of yourself

7. Deciding you deserve some pampering after all that hard work

8. Waking up the next day and feeling the soreness in all of your muscles. Every. Single. One.

9. Swearing you'll never move again

10. Giving up on exercising all together and accepting that you will never be "summer ready"