10 Examples Of The Mandela Effect That Will Ruin Your Life

Collective false memory has led to a conspiracy bigger than I can wrap my brain around... so here's a rant about it.

63642
Thinking Witnesses

(This article is about a conspiracy theory, and it is 100% okay to think it is the dumbest thing you've ever heard, but just give it a try.)

Last summer, I spent an unhealthy amount of time investigating this thing I found on the internet called the 'Mandela Effect'. I know some of you may know what it is, so for those of you who do, go ahead and skip this little explanation intro for our new friends.

So, what is the Mandela Effect? Hold on to your hats. Essentially, this is a theory (A THEORY - DON'T TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY OR IT'LL RUIN YOUR LIFE) that explains how a massive amount of people remember something happening that didn't actually happen. The explanation of this theory is that in one universe something happens which then sends the world into another universe, a parallel universe if you will. In that parallel universe, some people remember details from the previous universe so vividly, but they have no evidence proving their memories true.

Let's dive in to these examples, which will be accompanied by where I first heard about them so you can do a little research of your own:

1. Nelson Mandela

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDM2bMrid8Q

Let me take a quick break here and say two things. One: it is the vivid memory of these things that makes people question what's real and whats not. If it were just a pronunciation error or a few people with a bad memory, this conspiracy theory wouldn't quite be as big as it is. Two: This theory is completely unoriginal because I learned everything I know from other people, so it is entirely up to interpretation.

3. Oscar Meyer

The famous wienermobile can be seen rolling along in any major city, but something you may not have known about the famous hot dog company is that their name is actually spelled "Mayer."https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDM2bMrid8Q

8. Mirror, Mirror on the wall

9. Hello, Clarice

Whether or not you've seen 'Silence of the Lambs,' you probably know the most famous line in which Hannibal Lecter says, "Hello, Clarice." IT NEVER HAPPENED. BUT YOU REMEMBER DON'T YOU?

Source:http://www.kiwireport.com/31-mandela-effect-exampl...

10. There were only four people... right?

As an avid Kennedy lover, I felt especially violated by this one. If you remember the day JFK was assassinated, if you've seen any reenactment, if you ever seen anything resembling this horrendous incident, you know that there were four people in the car. Four. Two in the front, Jackie and Jack in the back, trailed by a lot of security. What if I told you there were six people in the car?

Just take a second and count that. Six. There were six people in that car.

After seeing these examples and maybe reading further, it's really up to you to decide. Is this phenomenon of mass false memory because of a parallel universe or just coincidence? And that, boys and girls, is the Mandela Effect.

I don't know if you feel at all like your life is a lie, but if you do and want to learn more please check out the following videos, websites, etc.

31 Mandela Effect Examples

What's Behind The Mandela Effect?