6 Things To Do To Prep For Finals And Stay On Track

6 Things To Do To Prep For Finals Week And Be Sure To Stay On Track

We all dread finals week.

14
Veronica Connly

Where coffee is on an unlimited supply and nights at the library are not unusual. It's very important to do your best on these exams as they count for 20-30% of your grade. Here are some tips to ensure you knock all your finals out of the ballpark!

1. Start filling out your study guides weeks before your actual exam. 

You can ill out them as you learn the information and it'll be fresh in your head. This will allow you to be less stressed when the actual exam comes around.

2. Study with friends in your classes and you all can add different perspectives and allow you to remember the information better. 

This also makes studying more fun and will encourage you to do it more.

3. Make some great finals playlists on Spotify for you to jam along to while you are studying. 

Studying is so much better with good music and will keep you on track for all your exams. Allow the music to both pumps you up but also chill you out to prevent you from getting too stressed.

4. Switch up your study place and explore different places on campus. 

This prevents me from getting too bored with one place and allows me to explore the campus a little bit. You should study in both public and private places because they both display different benefits.

5. Have surplus amounts of good food and coffee. 

Allow yourself to order takeout from your favorite restaurant as this is a good reward for your hours of studying.

6. GOOD LUCK!! YOU'RE GONNA KILL IT