Everything You Need To know About xxxtentacion Getting Assaulted On Stage

An Inside Look At What Happen At xxxtentacion's San Diego Show On June 7.

272

This past week has been one of the most controversial weeks for the Hip-Hop industry in 2017 thus far. This is because Florida rapper xxxtentacion was knocked out while on stage of a San Diego Performance after someone stormed the stage and assaulted xxxtentacion when he wasn’t looking. It wasn’t hard to guess that the attack was planned by San Diego rapper Rob Stone, seeing as the two rappers have not exactly seen eye to eye this past couple of weeks.

The feud between xxxtentacion and Rob Stone started a few weeks back while Rob Stone was on Tour with Designer and there was a debate on which artist would be the performing act that would Segway into Desiigner’s performance. When the tour reached San Diego, management behind the tour decided to have Rob Stone be the last performer before Desiigner took the stage. As a result, the rapper whose performance position was switched with Rob Stone decided to take the stage in a menacing way while Rob Stone performed. This soon lead to a physical altercation and eventually made its way to social media. This is where xxxtentacion entered the fight as he made a few videos defending the rapper who was attacked by Rob Stone.

Xxxtentacion joining the beef showed that the situation was going to spiral out of control because Rob Stone and xxxtentacion were supposed to perform at the same concert a few weeks after the altercations that took place during Desiigners tour, however, the management behind the concert that would host Rob Stone and xxxtentacion decided that it would be in the best interest of the safety of the fans and the venue to only host one of the artists, meaning one would not be performing at all. The management team behind the concert decided to keep xxxtentacion, paying off Rob Stone not to perform. After the concert took place, xxxtentacion then decided to do some independently ran shows and even booked a show Rob Stones hometown, San Diego. This got a lot of xxxtentacion fans as well a lot of Rob Stone fans because they were all curious as to how Rob Stone would react to xxxtentacion’s presence in San Diego. This San Diego show is where we saw xxxtentacion get knocked out, which left a lot of people confused as to how someone affiliated with Rob Stone was able to rush xxxtentacion on stage during a performance. It should be noted that xxxtentacion did take the stage after getting himself and the show went on Rob Stones affiliate was instantly tackled and escorted out by xxxtentacions entourage, and unfortunately was sent to the hospital and was reported to be in critical condition. After the night was over, some truth about the situation began to surface once the footage from the security cameras revealed that Rob Stones affiliate gained entrance to the venue through a side door that was opened by an on-site security guard. Xxxtentacion even posted a video onto social media explaining that he was assaulted because security allowed it to happen and considering that the incident happened at a San Diego venue, it’s not hard to guess that Rob Stone or his affiliates had some sort of agreement with the security guard which is why he allowed xxxtentacion to get sucker punched. The footage from the security cameras also revealed that there were, in fact, multiple affiliates of Rob Stone that rushed xxxtentaciuon on stage. As a result of xxxtentacion being assaulted his next show that would have been in San Diego again, was canceled as the Venue didn’t want to have any retaliation events taking place.

Even though xxxtentacion had a show canceled due to fear of retaliation, the situation between xxxtentacion and Rob Stone seem to be amplifying leaving fans of both artists worried as to what one may do to the other. Considering that both rappers are new to the Hip-Hop industry and considering that xxxtentacion was recently released from prison the best solution for the tension between xxxtentacion and Rob Stone would be to talk it out and end it. If not this situation can potential hurt one or both of the upcoming rapper's career.