Here's Everything You Need To Know About Matt James To Prepare For Season 25 Of 'The Bachelor'

Many members of Bachelor Nation are trying to forget about the nightmare that was Season 16 of "The Bachelorette."

Hopefully, Season 25 of "The Bachelor" will be the redemption that we so desperately need. Matt James is the leading man, and here is everything you need to know about him!

The most impressive aspect of Matt James is that he is the first ever Black male to lead in the Bachelor.

He is the definition of tall, dark, and handsome as he is 6'5". Matt was born and raised in Raleigh, North Carolina. He attended Wake Forest University from 2010 to 2014. During that time, he played as a wide receiver for the Wake Forest Demon Deacons. He did all this while earning a degree in economics. Yes, Matt is a very accomplished bachelor.

Matt also has a very giving heart.

Matt created his own charity called ABC Food Tours. His charity has grown into an opportunity to teach children about business owners who came from humble beginnings. His mission is to inspire children to flourish in their own ways.

Along with his giving heart, Matt's faith is something that is also very important to him.

You can find Matt often captioning his Instagram posts with Bible verses. Along with the captions, you can find "Believer" with the praising hands emoji in his bio. This will be an interesting throughout the season due to the past drama with Madison Prewett's faith.

If you believe this handsome face looks familiar, you'd be correct!

Among the nightmare that was Season 16 of "The Bachelorette," Matt James came into our lives as one of the men competing for Clare Crawley's heart. He, however, was not chosen by Clare due to her fascination with Dale Moss. A large sum of Bachelor Nation is very exciting to see him return.

You can catch Season 25 of "The Bachelor" January 4th, 2021 on ABC's network.

Stay tuned for the season's drama to unfold!