Everyone Loves Cupcakke at Emerge Impact + Music

Elizabeth Eden Harris, better known as Cupcakke, brought people on their feet at Emerge Impact + Music Festival.
778

Held at Harrah’s Cabaret at the Harrah’s hotel and casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, the cabaret has a layout of a showroom, basically, the audience would sit in dining tables and booths, while watch music artists perform and entertain.

Cupcakke was the final performer, walking through to the stage, the audience stormed up front, dismissing the chairs and tables. “It’s going to get freaky up in here,” said Harris, she was not lying.

Fans were singing along to some of her singles like “Fullest,” and “Crayons,” bestowing the notation, that everyone loves Cupcakke and her impact as a music artist.

For the few who are not aware of her, Cupcakke is a rapper from Chicago, Illinois. Her music and personality portrays about hyper-sexuality, with witty, yet comical lyrics, which blew up all over the internet. Two of her most notorious songs are “Deepthroat,” and “Vagina,” if that does not hint how vaguely sexual her songs are.

Cupcakke’s personality and music brings out the inner-slut and to keep that integrity that it is not wrong to be openly sexual and confident with your sexual prowess.

Her career has been taking off since countless music outlets have gave her positive reviews like Pitchfork, Rolling Stone, Complex and Fader.

Characterizing her lyrics and rhyme schemes reminds remnants of a young Lil’Kim, but with a LGBT community on her side (also has single called "LGBT"). Despite the overly sexual content that Cupcakke promotes, there is this line of respect for the Chicago rapper.

Her latest album Ephorize, came out in Feburary and is touring till June 9th.

Below are the concerts that are left over.

Apr 20 CupcakKe- The Ephorize Tour- The Met Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Apr 22 Cupcakke- Neumos- Seattle, Washington

Apr 27 CupcakKe, Haus of Eden Drag Show- Gabe's Iowa City, Iowa

May 10 CMW – CupcakKe Special Guests- Mod Club TheatreToronto, CAN

Jun 1 CupcakKe- House Of IndependentsAsbury Park, New Jersey

Jun 3 CupcakKe - Baltimore SoundstageBaltimore, Maryland

Jun 9 CupcakKe - Rock and Roll HotelWashington, District of Columbia