Everyone Is A Disney Princess! Which One Are You?

Dinsey Dreams Do Come True!

1517
http://az616578.vo.msecnd.net

Remember watching Disney movies when you were little and wishing you could be like one of the princesses? Well you may not get to live in a magical world, but you can still be a Disney Princess just based on your traits! Once you read this list, you'll see how much of a Disney princess you really are!

1. Cinderella

If you are a caring, giving person then you are Cinderella. You may be gentle, quiet and soft spoken but you care a lot for other people and put them first — before yourself sometimes. Even with an evil step-mother and step-sisters, you follow your dreams and make them come true.

2. Aurora

If you are a kind soul who doesn't need to be around a bunch a people to be happy, then Aurora is your girl. You are a bit shy, but once you are comfortable you start to warm up to people. You are kind hearted to everyone you meet, and a hopeless romantic. You're all about the love! When you find your true love, you will fall for them hard and deeply.

3. Snow White

Snow White is a total sweetheart with a heart full of compassion. You are the definition of sweet. Your heart is full of nothing but kindness and love for people, which can sometimes lead you to be a bit native and too trusting. Not everyone deserves your compassion, but all around you are a lovely loving person!

4. Ariel

Our favorite mermaid Ariel is a free spirit all the way and always ready for adventure. You are full of curiosity and want to explore everything. This can sometimes lead you into sticky situations, but you always follow your heart. You follow your own path and refuse to follow anyone else! Your stubborn like that but it comes from a good place.

5. Bella

Not only beauty but brains too, it's our favorite brainy Belle. You may not have a lot of friends and you live in your own world. You love to read books and get lost in those worlds. Being social isn't you biggest concern, which leads people to think that you're weird but you just keep being you. You refuse to fit in and can see beyond a person's look to find what matters the most: who you are in the inside. You are a dreamer who is going to make those dreams a reality.

6. Jasmin

A fiery beauty with intelligence and independence to match is our girl Jasmine. You are not the stay in doors type of girl. You want to see the world and see what's out there. You take your life in your own hands and wont let anyone tell you what to do or who you will marry. You are courageous and ready to take the world by storm no matter what is in the way.

7. Mulan

A girly girl is so not you — you are not the high heels, pretty dress, and make-up type. You are more like Mulan. You can be just as tough and strong as the guys. You're a tomboy at heart, spending more time outside then inside doing your makeup. You will do anything to protect the people you love. You are loyal all the way. You have the courage to make your own path even if it's not the one that is the plan for you. Once you set you mind to something, there is no stopping you. Nothing will make you back down from showing that girl power can go a long way!

8. Pocahontas

Pocahontas is a girl up for adventure and a nature lover at heart. You are selfless, spiritual, noble, and care about Mother Earth. You are always exploring nature and love the world around you. The wild is your home. You let your heart and the wind guide you. You are brave and are willing to change the mindset of others and open their eyes to what they may not see. You always stand up for what you believe in. You are one with nature. If you are not feeling the wind in your hair or the dirt in your shoes then you are not home. When adventure calls, you have to answer even if it spells danger.

7. Tiana

If you are a hard worker and have big dreams, Tiana is you. Instead of wishing on a star you go out and make your dreams come true with hard work. Love and romance are the last thing you are worried about. You are determine and driven on your goals. But when you do find love, you are awesome enough to balance them both. When things don't go as planned, you don't cry about it, you face it head on.

8. Rapunzel

A ray of sunshine and enthusiasm is the bubbly Rapunzel. You are full of creative energy making fun where you go. You love to explore and follow your heart. It doesn't take much to draw your attention because everything about the unknown is exciting to you. You are definitely fearless and not afraid to step out of your comfort zone. You know how to stay positive in any situation. You are a lot of fun to be around and bring light to everyone you met.

9. Merida

Being a risk taker is definitely like Merida. You don't like following the rules that anyone sets for you like a rebel. You want to live by your own rules and your own life. With your tough attitude and strong will, no is able to tame you. You are different and that's OK. Stand out! Just keep being you, who cares what other think? You are an independent person who doesn't need someone to feel complete.

10. Elsa

Just like Elsa, you can be misunderstood and you can across as cold. But really you are a caring, big hearted person who will do anything for the people you love. You may push people away but that's just because you want to protect them and not worry them. You are used to being alone because when you are alone you feel like you can really be yourself. You put yourself last and everyone else matters more then you. Letting people in is a little hard for you.

11. Anna

Lovable, adorable Anna. You can be awkward at times and sometimes don't think all things through, but your heart is in the right place. You are outgoing and a hopeless romantic — just be careful who you fall for. You are ready to help those closest to your heart no matter what. You can be reckless and feisty but also head strong and fun to be around. You believe everything is going to be OK and true love will win.

12. Elena

If you are a born leader, then Elena is your princess. You are a true leader in both heart and soul. You care about everyone around you, especially your family. You never break a promise, and you don't like to disappoint people because it makes you feel like a failure. You are very reckless and forget about your own safety, which causes you to go head first without thinking. You also don't have the best listening skills, and you don't like taking other advice. It's either your way or the highway.

13. Moana

Just like Moana, you stand out in a crowd. You do have your moments when you second guess yourself, but you are proud of who you are and never back down from a challenge. You stand up for what you believe in even when hope is lost. You are strong and brave. Even if you are scared you don't show it, which causes you to bite off more then you can chew a lot. No one can define you — just be yourself!