Every Thought We Have Stepping Into 63s

Every Thought We Have Stepping Into 63s

I just want some chicken nuggets

124
Every Thought We Have Stepping Into 63s
Erin Rederscheid

When there is only two main places to eat on campus it is easy to fall to a routine. It is the same place at least twice a day, and because of that it is easy to get into a habit of having the same meal everyday too, especially with 63s staple items. Here are some thoughts we all have going to eat at 63s:

They better have my white slice pizza.

I will fight someone for an outlet in the Mohog.

Today, I will fight the urge to get frozen yogurt (but eventually get it).

I hope they have Taco Tuesday this week.

It better be tater tots instead of fries tonight.

pedro napoleon dynamite tots tater tots later tots GIF

Crap its 3 pm there better be food out.

food angry wrestling hungry feed me GIF

Is the salad bar even worth it or do I just cave for the pasta instead? Pasta it is.

Ohh and there BETTER be chicken nuggets made or we are going to have a problem.

Okay really though things need to change around here.

Election 2016 hillary clinton now i will admit coming here tonight wasnt the easiest thing for me childrens defense fund GIF

And after a lovely meal of white slice pizza, pasta and nuggets you can catch me running to the bathroom... you can fill in the rest.

And there you have it kids, 63s in a nutshell.