Every Logic Album Ranked From Worst To Best

From the worst of Logic to the best of Logic.

2644

Robert Bryson Hall II, otherwise known as Logic, is a famous American rapper. Here are all nine of his albums, ranked from worst to best.

9. 'Confessions of a Dangerous Mind'

Instagram

This album… sucks, I'm sorry. I'm one of the biggest logic fans and I can barely finish the album. I'm not really sure the message Logic was trying to get across with this album. Initially, because of the title, people thought we'd be getting something personal about how fame has changed the way he lives and how everything isn't how it seems, and that would've been something decent to hear about. However, all we got was his dad saying slurs on the mic and Will Smith "rapping." There are some decent songs here like "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind" and "Lost in Translation" but other than that there's really no point in listening to this album.

8. 'YSIV'

Instagram

I'll be honest, this album isn't nearly as bad as 'COADM', but I feel like it's almost worst because I just don't find YSIV' that memorable. Like I can hate over COADM and say it's awful but at least there's something to say about it, 'YSIV'' just feels empty. Yeah, there's some attractive features like Jaden Smith and Wu-Tang but it just didn't seem to stand the test of time. As I said, 'YSIV' isn't bad, but it just doesn't really aim towards anything special.

7. 'Bobby Tarantino II'

Instagram

I know I know, this album isn't that bad, and I agree with you. At this point, we've crawled away from the bad and now more just mediocre albums. The 'Bobby Tarantino' albums, at least in my opinion, feel more like side projects rather than full-on albums. Don't get me wrong that doesn't mean they're bad, they just both have an "extras" vibe to them. There are some good features like Wiz Khalifa and some better songs like 44 more, State of Emergency, and Midnight. To be frank this album feels like a beefier 'YSIV.'

6. 'Supermarket'

Instagram

Supermarket is hard to put on this list because it's more or less the black sheep of his career. 'Supermarket' is a completely new thing in Logic's career, going full alternative and ditching rapping almost entirely in this album. While Supermarket wasn't exactly the best thing Logic released, I can appreciate that he went out of his way to create something unique to him and learn from it. The songs to listen to on this album are "Can I Kick it", "Pretty Young Girl", and "I Love You Forever."

5. 'Bobby Tarantino'

The original is always better than the sequel and this time is no different. While this does have the same vibe as a side project, I love this one a lot more because it feels like actual extras. Like something that wasn't going to work in Under Pressure or The Incredible True Story and was moved to this instead and I love it. Every song on this album is made with a pure heart in mind and it shows. With songs like "Deeper than Money", "Flexicution", and "44 Bars", it's so easy to see what made the first 'Bobby Tarantino' so special.

4. 'Everybody'

Instagram

This album may go down as one of Logic's most controversial albums to this day. At this point, Logic was doing extremely well in the music industry after the success of "The Incredible True Story" being a pioneer in the genre of album based storytelling. However, Logic may have flown too close to the sun when making the album 'Everybody' Instead of tackling personal issues or vague global issues, Logic didn't hold back once in the making of this album. There are topics like suicide, anxiety, depression, racism, and so much more packed into a measly 13 songs to do it all. While this album does miss a lot of what it's aiming at, it holds a special place in my heart for being the album that introduced me and many others to Logic.

3. 'The Incredible True Story'

Instagram

The Incredible True Story (or TITS as many fans call it) is probably one of the best pieces of music Logic has put out. This album is one of a kind, as I've never seen anyone else tell a story through music, well besides R Kelly. The odyssey of 2 astronauts trying to find a livable space for humans after the assisted suicide of Earth is something unique and holds a lot of themes that carry true to this day. Songs like "Lord Willin", "City of Stars", and "Stainless" are sure to keep you coming back for more.

2. 'Under Pressure'

Instagram

The album that started it all, personally I think it's quite interesting that one of the best works he put out was his very first album. An entire album discussing everything about his home life from nicotine addiction, gang life, and section 8 are all shown to the fullest extent in this album. Logic was in every possible way trying to claw his way out of poverty and his music only amplifies his story. There's so much to take away from 'Under Pressure' but you'd really have to listen to the whole thing to truly understand.

1. 'No Pressure'

Instagram

Anyone find it weird that his best albums were his first album and his last album? Anyways, 'No Pressure' in my opinion is the best thing Logic's ever put out, it shows a complete journey of everything he has been through and learned and I love it. With Bobby finally entering the dad life, his last album takes everything Logic's going through and makes it open for everyone to see. This might be the most genuine we've ever seen Logic, talking about how the media portrays him, what that has done to his mental health, and trying to leave behind everything he's worked so hard for to finally be a father. You don't even have to be a Logic fan to like this album, hell all 15 of his songs are in the top 100 and if that doesn't speak volumes about how amazing this album is, then I don't know what to tell you.

So, here you have it. All nine of Logic's albums ranked worst to best, in my opinion. Do you agree?