6 "Euphoria" Makeup Looks To Perfect While Waiting for Season 2

Shout out to Doniella Davy for giving us permission to rock rhinestones in our eyebrows.

279

It's been an entire year since "Euphoria" premiered on HBO and gave us Zendaya in her first non-Disney television show, new levels of high school drama, and iconic makeup looks that Gen-Z is still trying to replicate.

Head makeup artist Doniella Davy engineered all of our most loved looks from season one that highlighted the characters' personalities and their development throughout the show, and inspired fans to use makeup as a storytelling aspect in their own lives.

While boy brows, statement lips and winged liner were already staples in most makeup users' repertoire, Davy sparked a movement by encouraging viewers not to shy away from pop colors, abstract eye-liner and Swarovski face crystals. So whether you're a makeup novice looking to broaden your horizons, or just want an excuse to break out the glitter, here are some of each "Euphoria" girl's most memorable looks to recreate.

1. Maddy's rhinestone studded lids

i.pinimg.com

It was so hard to choose just one of Maddy's makeup moments because she's been serving looks since her pageant days as a tween. This particular pastel shadow is one of her more achievable styles, but the Swarovski studded crease adds an edge for anyone looking to channel some certified baddie energy.

2. Cassie's contrasting eye and lip combo

i.pinimg.com

Any of Cassie's looks would be fun recreate, but this is one of my favorites. For anyone not yet brave enough to navigate multiple hues and blending, this eye shadow is perfect for accentuating your eye shape and color. Choose a pop color that suits you best, layer some glitter on top for extra drama and finish the look off with a contrasting lip color.

3. Lexi's starry-eyed winter formal look

66.media.tumblr.com

Lexi's makeup was much more subtle than Maddy or Cassie's throughout the first season, so when she pulled up to the formal with purple, starry lids, we took note. Next time you're experimenting, take a page from her book and don't be afraid to dip into a bolder color than you normally would and don't stop there ⁠— add a few appliques to draw more attention to your eyes.

4. Jules's abstract cat eye

i.pinimg.com

You might not be brave enough or have a steady enough hand with liquid liner, but anyone who says they didn't love Jules's whimsical approach to eye makeup is lying. If you're in a light mood and want to play around, grab a colorful eyeliner pencil and let your imagination run free. Eye shadow isn't the only tool in your arsenal to pull attention to your eyes.

5. Kat's vibrant take on a smokey eye

cdn.cliqueinc.com

As Kat became less self-conscious and more bold, so did her makeup choices. If you're feeling especially confident and want to let the world know, put a spin on a classic. Instead of dark or natural tones with a smoky eye or cut crease, try something less conventional and eye-catching.

6. Rue's under-eye glitter shadow

i.pinimg.com

If you're more like Rue, and any kind of makeup seems daunting to you, just know you're not alone. Maybe the rhinestones, abstract liner, and pop colors will have to wait until your makeup savvy friend can give you a tutorial on how to apply it, but that doesn't mean you can't play up your look in your own style. Glitter is a statement in and of itself, right? So just apply it as you see fit and call it good.

Check out Doniella Davy's instagram for more inspiration and her tagged photos to see recreations of looks from the show.