7 Trendiest Things On Etsy You Need Now

7 Of This Season's Trendiest Items You Need To Buy From Etsy Now If You're Trying To Support Small

*opens wallet*

411
Tatum Swanson

Impulse shopping — it's everyone's favorite pastime. Some like to go wander around the mall while others enjoy surfing the web, but regardless, it's common ground among us all. Etsy is where a good chunk of my impulse purchases happens (and where a solid portion of my paycheck goes).

Here are seven items I've stumbled upon that you might want to open your wallet for.

Ally Enamel Pin

Etsy

This enamel pin is sold by YeahandYeahon Etsy, and it is the perfect way to show your support for the LGBTQ community. Enamel pins are perfect to stick onto jean jackets, hats, cardigans, purses, totes, and more, so you'll always have a place to put it.

They also have one with the transgender flag!

3D Printed R2D2 Planter

Etsy

This planter is a great idea for any Star Wars fan. It's 3D-printed (so cool!) and comes with an air plant. On succapunch's Etsy shop, you can also find a bunch of other Star Wars-inspired planters.

Custom Song Keychain

Etsy

This keychain is everything I never knew I needed! Made by BananaChipStudio on Etsy, it is the perfect addition to anyone's keyring and shows off your stellar music taste. You can get it printed on both sides, or even swap the album cover for a custom photo.

Name Necklace

Etsy

Minimalist necklaces are outfit staples right now, and this one is affordable and trendy. This necklace by CaitlynMinimalist on Etsy comes in different finishes and lengths, so you can customize it to fit your personal style.

Resin Earrings

Etsy

If you're looking for a new statement piece, this pair of earrings by VBRTN on Etsy is perfect for your next impulse buy. The frame is available in silver or gold and the inside is filled with real flowers. The shop has lots of other botanical-inspired jewelry, so take a peek!

Screenwriter Mug

Etsy

This mug by HashtagDressed on Etsy is perfect for the screenwriter or movie fanatic in you! It comes with a witty saying in a script-style format, but you can customize this and have your own saying put on to it. It's also available in different sizes.

TV Show Candle

Etsy

It's getting closer to fall, and you know what that means: it's time to stock up on candles! CandECraftCo on Etsy makes custom candles that are inspired by smells from your favorite places and TV shows.

This candle is inspired by the waffles from JJ's Diner on Parks and Recreation, but they also make scents inspired by The Office, Schitt's Creek, Gilmore Girls, New Girl, andFriends.

Happy online shopping!

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.