9 Things You Need This Summer

9 Essentials For The Best Summer EVER

Good friends are a MUST!

122
man jumping into water
Unsplash

June is almost over, but that doesn't mean your summer can't still be awesome! I use most of the items on this list almost daily, so maybe you would want to use them, too!

1. A good playlist

I love listening to music. Having a hype playlist for summer will help you stay in a good mood.

2. Cool clothes

I don't mean cool as in popular, I mean cool as in 100% cotton, breathable clothes. Where I live, the temperature can go over 110°, so having cool clothes helps to not be too hot while enjoying the sun outside.

3. Sunscreen

Yes, tans are great, but skin cancer is not. I have super pale skin and burn really easily, and NO ONE wants to have sunburns! Next time you go out on the lake or to the beach, make sure you pack sunscreen to avoid the sun's wrath.

4. A cute hat

Again, sunburns are not fun. Wearing a hat helps protect your scalp from getting sunburned. Also, in my experience, hats help me stay cooler because the sun isn't directly on the top of my head.

5. A couple of swimsuits that fit perfectly

The best part about summer is getting to show off your summer bod!! ;) Having swimsuits that fit your body not only make you feel comfortable, but also confident! It's also fun to show off your tan lines.

6. Good friends

Fun times and good vibes are better with good friends.

7. Sunglasses

There's nothing worse than squinting all the time because the sun is in your eyes.

8. A book you haven't read yet

Call me a nerd, but I love reading, especially by the pool.

9. A Polaroid camera (optional)

The best way to capture memories is with a camera, and Polaroids print out immediately. Plus, they look good on Insta.