5 Essential Oils And Their Benefits

5 Essential Oils For Beginners That Will Kickstart Your Obsession

Something worth learning about for your benefit.

3090

Essential oils are oils that come from flowers and parts of plants. They can be used in different ways, such as aromatherapy and topical use, and have several different purposes. There are many commonly used essential oils and others that are not as popular. My top essential oils are the ones that I personally feel have the greatest impact.

Everyone is different, so I recommend trying to do some research to find out which ones are best for you.

1. Lavender

Lavender is commonly used for relaxation and to improve your quality of sleep. It even comes in sprays so that you can spray it on your bed before going to sleep.

2. Tea Tree

Tea tree oil has a very distinct smell and is a little hack for treating blemishes as well.

3. Sandalwood

Another very distinct smelling essential oil. Sandalwood can act as a natural anti-inflammatory and also helps with mental clarity and relaxation.

4. Eucalyptus

This commonly used essential oil can help clear congestion and colds. It is usually used in aromatherapy.

5. Rose

This essential oil is also commonly used in aromatherapy. It is said to help with anxiety, migraines and more.