Ending the Debate on Pineapple Pizza Once And For All

Can't we all just be friends?
46

A mainstay on the classic Hawaiian-style pizza, pineapple has been under fire lately for its use as a topping. Though it is unknown how the debate started, it took the Internet by storm recently, with everyone taking a side. But the question still remains, do pineapples belong on pizza?

Though everyone is entitled to their own opinion on this, I say why does it matter what someone puts on top of their pizza. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes when it comes to food, especially when it comes to pizza. I choose not to judge someone for their choice of pizza topping. Why must the Internet argue over something so stupid?

I personally like pizza with pineapple on it, and no amount of hate on the Internet is going to change that, and everyone should take that attitude. Don't let internet haters tell you what should or should not go on your pizza. You do whatever you want to. That doesn't just go for pineapple, that goes for any topping. If you want anchovies, get anchovies. If you want veggies, get veggies. Get whatever you want, and if someone does not like that, then too bad. That just means more pizza for you.