‘Avengers: Endgame’ Tickets

20 Thoughts Marvel Addicts Had When Trying To Get ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Tickets

Trying to purchase tickets gave me the same emotional roller coaster the film is probably going to give all of us.

725

Everyone knows seeing a Marvel movie opening night is a huge deal. With Marvel leaving us with a cliffhanger the last time we saw all our favorite characters combined into one movie, there was a rush to get tickets for the new upcoming film, Endgame. I'm sure I can say this for everyone, trying to get tickets was a bit of a nightmare. But, I'm sure I can also say, fans did "whatever it takes" to get a seat to see what happens after the snap.

1. Gotta get up before 8:00 am

I don't know about anyone else, but I set 8 alarms...just to be safe.

2. Low-key freaking out when the clock hit 7:59 a.m.

One minute, one minute, one minute! *watches the second hand on the Clock App on my iPhone*

3. OMG it's 8:00 a.m.

GO, GO, GO, GO, GO!

4. Does that say it's an hour wait just to purchase a ticket?

Has this ever happened before? Is this normal? Is this a joke?

5. What the f*ck Fandango!?

How many people actually want tickets that I need to wait an hour just to purchase them?

6. Let me try the actual AMC website

Everyone uses Fandango, no one would actually go to the theater website to buy their tickets. Right?

7. What do you mean error?

This gif represents my feelings towards both sites at this point.

8. Are there any other theaters near me?

Google maps became our best friend today.

9. How far am I willing to travel to see this movie?

I mean, I'll go to another city, town, or even state.

10. I will literally purchase a ticket for any time.

*snaps* there goes my sleep schedule.

11. Will I not be able to see it opening night?

I've been waiting for this movie for a whole year, I woke up early to purchase tickets, and I can't have anything spoiled.

12. Ok I think I have to start crying now.

Like when Tom Holland died in "Infinity War" crying.

13. If every movie theater showed this movie in every single one of their theaters, it could solve the ticket issue. 

This would probably be the easiest way to go about this. *sigh* If only.

14. Why were sites not more prepared for this?

It's as if the fans were Hulk, and Thor was every single website selling movie tickets.

15. Ok if I can't see it opening day I have to delete all social media accounts, I cannot have any spoilers.

I can't risk anything. Goodbye world until I see this movie.

16. Why does the world hate me

I'm a good person who just wants to see a 3 hour and 2 minute movie that I've been waiting a year to see.

17. Someone is probably having a relaxing day right now knowing they got opening night tickets while I'm over here having a meltdown.

I bet they're all laughing at everyone panicking right now.

18. Wait, they released a new trailer?

*screams*

19. Wow Marvel loves to mess with my feelings.

They really got me when they showed Tony holding a photo of him and Peter.

20. "Whatever it takes."

When you've been searching for 5 hours and finally find a place with opening night tickets.