The Last Few Weeks Of The Semester As Told By Blake Lively

Blake Lively understands our struggle these last few weeks of the fall semester.

58
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/11/27/636474030137153938-1375946432_blake%20main%20.jpeg

You just returned back to school after Thanksgiving break so now you are desperately longing for Christmas break, but you have a couple more weeks until you can go home and enjoy the holidays. Exams are in the way between you and sitting under your Christmas tree at home without a care in the world. Blake Lively fully understands our struggle.

1. When you think you finished all of your assignments, but then realize you have to study for a test.

2. When you're just so done.

3. Confidently walking into your exam with the motto "dress well, test well."

4. When the stress hits you that last week and you're going crazy.

5. When you know you can do poorly on the exam and still keep an A in the class.

6. When you get to a question on the exam that you don't know and you get really discouraged.

7. When it's late at night and you just want to stop studying and go to sleep.

8. Going into your hardest exam like.

9. When you realize you got an A on that final.

10. When you are all packed up and are on your way home for Christmas Break!