The End Of The Semester As Told By Stranger Things

I would rather fight a demogorgon than study for finals.

167
MovieMaps

All semester, college students everywhere dread the last two weeks: finals. All of a sudden, college is no longer laid back and you are no longer having fun. You aren't going out on the weekend with your friends or going out to dinner and watching television. Suddenly you are thrown into group projects, study guides, and 15-page papers that make you want to cry. The one thing that makes you feel better is that everyone is in the same boat as you. Here is a college student's end of the semester as told by the cast of Stranger Things.

1. Going Out On The Last Weekend Before Exams

You wanna let loose because you won't be going out with your friends for a whole month.

2. When You Wake Up Sunday Morning And Remember All The Work You Have

Nothing accompanies your hangover better than having a mini heart attack.

3. When You Decorate Your Room For Christmas To Take Your Mind Off Of It

Yes, just watch Freeform's 25 Days of Christmas and pretend everything is going to be okay.

4. Sitting Through Your Last Day Of Classes And Someone Reminds The Professor About An Assignment

There's nothing worse than that one kiss up that has to remind the professor to collect the homework you didn't do.

5. When Your Professor Says The Final Will Be Easy

Yeah, easy for you...you wrote it.

6. On Reading Day When Your Parents Ask You Why You Weren't Up At The Crack Of Dawn To Study

You have to mentally prepare for your study sessions.

7. When You See Your Friend Who Has All Their Finals Within Two Days

As bad as you have it, they have it worse and you can't help but feel bad about it.

8. When You Have A Study Session With Your Friends

You're working on a study guide and no one can agree on the right answer.

9. When You Call Your Mom While Having A Mental Breakdown

You turn to your mom who will always make you feel better when you're freaking out.

10. When You Go To Your Professor's Office Hours

Nothing stings more than when you ask a question and they respond with "It's on the syllabus."

11. When You Buy Off-Campus Food To Cope With Your Studies

It's 2 a.m. and you're going to Cookout, and no one will come between you and your tray.

12. Walking Out Of The Library After Pulling An All-Nighter

You haven't seen sunlight or interacted with humans in 24 hours.

13. When You Have (Yet Another) Mental Breakdown

Freaking out is just a norm for you at this point.

14. 5 Minutes Later When Your Friend Checks On You

It's like nothing ever happened.

15. When You See Your Friends Who Are Done With Their Finals Having Fun Without You

It sucks being stuck in the library and see all of your friends went to brunch without you.

16. Walking Into Your First Exam

It's an emotionally scarring time.

17. Answering Questions On An Exam For The Class That You Have No Idea About

That one general education requirement that has nothing to do with your major.

18. When You Finish Your Last Final

You somehow made it to the other side.

19. When Your Group Aces Your Final Presentation

The last thing you wanted to do was work with other people but you made it through.

20. When You Check Your Final Grades Online And You Passed

PHEW! You made it.