Let's Finish The Debate, 'Who's The Best Jonas Brother?'

It's Time To Get Rid Of The Age-Old Debate Of 'Who's The Best Jonas Brother?'

Every JoBro is the best in their own way.

1331
https://instagram.com/jonasbrothers?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=29jo7j4p1sgw
https://www.instagram.com/p/Buy7KaqHkMM/

2019 is already the best year of my life, and that's mainly because the Jonas Brothers are back in town. My inner 12-year-old is absolutely thriving, but my 20-year-old self is falling in love with an all-new era of the Jonas Brothers. They are no longer boys; these brothers have turned into MEN.

The old, long-standing debate of "Who is the best Jonas Brother?" has risen once again. Back in 2008, I was a die-hard Joe fan; that long, flat-ironed hair really did something for me. Despite the way I felt ten years ago, I think it's time to put that debate behind us.

This new era of Jonas is breaking all of our pre-existing notions of what this band used to be. These three brothers are talented, compassionate, and HOT in their own separate ways.

The Jonas Brothers opened up on Elvis Duran's morning show about their family issues. Specifically, they described how bad of a place they were in when they first broke up six years ago. Joe revealed that they used to fight over who sung which parts of the songs, and they felt such a disconnect with each other that they felt they needed to separate for good.

Being in a band with your brothers can be fun, but I'm sure there was an underlying sense of competition and jealousy that eventually caught up to them.

That being said, this debate of the best JoBro should be put to rest. In reality, I know it's inevitable for people to pick favorites, but hear me out on why each brother is just as good as the last.

1. Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas Sucker

I would argue that Nick is the sweet and sensitive of the brothers. He revealed he had diabetes 13 years ago and hasn't stopped trying to find a cure since. He co-founded Beyond Type 1, which works to educate diabetic kids on how to live a healthy lifestyle. What an inspiration.

Although he is the youngest of the brothers, Nick is definitely the most talented of three. He can sing in a beautiful falsetto and can play a plethora of instruments. He was also the only brother to not straighten his hair, so we have to give him some points for that. When he was younger, his curly hair and cute little smile made him irresistible.

Nothing has changed, except for the fact that he ditched the curls for some rock solid abs. Yep, still irresistible. His wife, Priyanka Chopra, is one lucky woman.

Nick is the only Jonas that has dabbled in some acting, appearing in "Scream Queens" and "Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle." He can sing, play instruments, and act. Can you say triple threat?

Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra Sucker

2. Joe Jonas

Joe Jonas Sucker

Joe was always the lighthearted one of the trio, making jokes and lightening the mood whenever he could. He was definitely the closest to being the frontman of the Jonas Brothers and took the lead storylines in their television productions (i.e., "Jonas", "Jonas L.A.", and "Camp Rock"). Who doesn't love a leading man?

Joe traded his 2008 hair for short, curly locks, and he took a break from the tambourine to become the frontman of DNCE. He found his own sound away from his brothers and picked up a fiance that's just as cute and quirky as him. His relationship with Sophie is so adorable, and he revealed they're planning to get married this year.

Joe is a huge supporter of both his brothers, being the first one to congratulate Nick when he came out with his first solo album and always visiting his nieces at Kevin's house. He definitely has the title of "the fun uncle."

Plus, he can totally rock a turtleneck in the Sucker video. What a good looking guy.

Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Sucker

3. Kevin Jonas

Kevin Jonas Sucker

Kevin has the reputation of being the odd one out, mainly because fans were busy fighting over Joe and Nick to notice him. However, this new era of Jonas makes for a new era of Kevin. Kevin was never really known for his singing, but his guitar skills were, and still are, essential to the Jonas Brothers sound. Being that he's the oldest, he was the first to get married and start a family.

Kevin has two beautiful daughters and used his time away from fame to build a family and start a business. He is a true family man and has become much more attractive in this role. He has totally turned into a hot dad. He and Danielle Jonas, the original J-Sister, have such a sweet relationship with each other, and I honestly hope I find that kind of love one day.

Three cheers for the new and improved Kevin Jonas!

Kevin and Danielle Sucker

What a squad.

Jonas Brothers Sucker

Let's be real: the Jonas Brothers would never be the same without all three of their personalities and talents. If you're a true fan, you're a sucker for all of them.