10 Encouraging Bible Verses For Exam Week

We all get stressed out during exams and final weeks, which means we all need some kind of encouragement!

3770
Catherine Linnihan

As exam and finals week approaches, I figured everyone needs some type of encouragement while being stressed, tired, and emotionally and physically drained. We all need some kind of encouragement while we are going through a tough day, week, or month. I hope these verses encourage you anytime of the day or week, especially during finals! You more than likely have heard most of these verses before, but it is an awesome reminder to hear these truths that the Lord has given us to be reminded of.

1. Philippians 4:6-7, "Don't worry about anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses every thought, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."

2. 1 Peter 5:6-7, "Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God, so that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your care on Him, because He cares for you."

3. Jeremiah 17:7-8, "The man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence indeed is the Lord, is blessed. He will be like a tree planted by water: it sends its roots out toward a stream, it doesn't fear when heat comes, and its foliage remains green. It will not worry in a year of drought or cease producing fruit."

4. James 1:2-4, " Consider it a great joy, my brothers, whenever you experience various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. But endurance must do its complete work, so that you may be mature and complete, lacking nothing."

5. Isaiah 40:29-31, "He gives strength to the weary and strengthens the powerless. Youths may faint and grow weary, and young men stumble and fall, but those who trust in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary; they will walk and not faint."

6. Colossians 3:23-24, "Whatever you do, do it enthusiastically, as something done for the Lord and not for men, knowing that you will receive the reward of an inheritance from the Lord. You serve the Lord Christ."

7. Proverbs 16:9, "A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord determines his steps."

8. Romans 8:28, "We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God: according to His purpose."

9. Deuteronomy 31:8, "The Lord is the One who will go before you. He will be with you; He will not leave you or forsake you. Do not be afraid or discouraged."

10. Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all of your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all of your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths."