Elizabeth Warren Running For President In 2020 Is The Best News I've Ever Received

Not everyone running for 2020 has been announced yet but she has my vote.

110

On December 31st, Elizabeth Warren announced her 2020 presidential campaign.

This is HUGE, especially for the Democrats. This election has been predicted to be a filled line up from all types of public figures/Politian's of every political party.

Why is this? It's because a lot of people are incredibly unhappy with the Trump administration and the outcomes of his time in office. People from every party who voted and didn't vote for him and are dissatisfied.

That's why this election is going to be so vital and action-packed.

Back to Elizabeth Warren. This boss ass lady announced her candidacy with a mission to help the middle class.

She shared her news to the public as any great candidate does … through a dramatic and well-filmed video involving their upbringing and their mission for America. "America's middle class is under attack. How did we get here? Billionaires and big corporations decided they wanted more of the pie. And they enlisted politicians to cut them a bigger slice."

Elizabeth Warren Launches Exploratory Committee for President www.youtube.com

Her slogan that fades on her website elizabethwarren.com, she says "We will save our democracy, we will rebuild the middle class, we will end Washington corruption."

Elizabeth Warren is famous in the progressive/democratic community for being a boss ass babe who stands up for what's right. Involving health, education, labor & pensions, social security, Medicare, and other programs for older Americans. Also to supporting our Armed Forces and make sure they are used for national security responsibly.

This lady in action is tough. Videos of her standing up to people like Betsy DeVos about what she believes is right is downright entertaining and amazing.

Elizabeth Warren is a woman that is a great example of a strong woman making things right. She wants to do what's right for our country. To her, that's running for President of the United States.

Senator Elizabeth Warren questions Betsy DeVos at Senate confirmation hearing www.youtube.com

"If we organize together, if we fight together, if we persist together we can win. We can and we will."

There are loads of people that I want to see running. Kamala Harris, Bernie Sanders, Beto, Andrew Gillum, Philip Levine and way more. After this horrible mess that Trump has caused with his whining about the wall and shutting down the government and possibly causing a state of emergency. We need someone in charge who is going to help out the people and be there for everyone. Someone who wants to include us, not tear us apart with a wall. It's so upsetting to have a man in power and not using it for the right reasons! I want an Elizabeth Warren, a Michelle Obama, an Andrew Gillum, in office. Our nation needs to get better and fight to stop climate change instead of denying it. Helping out the middle class, the real people. I want someone to build our nation together instead of deporting hard working people supplying for their families. I could rant over and over about this.

I believe Elizabeth Warren would be a great option for this race and I'm excited to see how she does along with the opponents that will run alongside her.