Eight Fall Dates You HAVE To Do This Season

Fall, the season of flannels, pumpkin spice, Halloween, aka the BEST season.

17
Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash

Here are eight fall dates you have to do this season.

Go Apple Picking

There's something about apple picking that is just cute as a date.

Go To A Pumpkin Patch

unsplash

A pumpkin patch date is the classic fall date. Get some cider while you pick!

Get Lost In A Corn Maze

upload.wikimedia.org

Go get lost in a corn maze with your significant other.

Haunted House

www.instagram.com

Haunted houses can either be not that scary to "okay, I need to get out." Find one that you and your significant other can handle.

A Halloween Themed Movie Night

This is a perfect excuse to watch spooky movies and snuggle.

Pumpkin Carving

https://www.pexels.com/photo/orange-and-blue-pumpkins-1048027/

What's better than a pumpkin patch date? Carving the pumpkins of course.

Bake Together

c1.staticflickr.com

Apple pie, the staple dessert for fall. Bake up this dessert with bae and see how good your bake skills are.

Go Camping

https://images.pexels.com/photos/699558/pexels-photo-699558.jpeg?cs=srgb&dl=adventure-camp-camping-699558.jpg&fm=jpg

A perfect way to end the fall season is to go camping. Take a drive somewhere, go where the leaves are changed, and just have a cozy weekend.