Seven in-depth explanations for those who want to empathize with someone going through these things, but can't seem to grasp them:
1. Sometimes you're so depressed and anxious, you feel like you're drowning.
2. You want to sleep all the time.
3. You either want to eat a lot or nothing at all.
4. You second-guess everything, overthink, and are filled with self-doubt.
5. Sometimes it's a struggle to get out of bed.
6. Feeling unmotivated.
7. You feel weird and different for having anxiety and depression.
Remember, many other people are suffering from this too. You're not alone.