Why education is important in all countries

Education Is Important In Developing Countries

Education is required for growth in every country around the world.

48

Developing countries are defined as a poor agricultural country that is seeking to become more advanced economically and socially. It is especially important for future generations to understand that they will be the ones making an impact and that their education is crucial for the development of the country.

Most families in these countries rarely make above $2 a day. That is certainly not enough for a proper education, but some kids are lucky enough to be sponsored by a non-profit education program such as Child Empowerment International or The Dhaka Project. Organizations like these understand the matters at hand and give the materials needed to have the child flourish in the real world.

Education is a valuable asset that countries must invest in, as these children are our future. It is a human right from birth to be given an education. What happens is the family will send the boy to school, and the girl will stay home to work around the house with the mother. Boys are generally valued more than girls because they will be the breadwinner of the family when they grow up. That doesn't mean you don't send your daughter to school, though.

A strong education system expands the opportunities and over-all health of countries across the world. Even if the child only was able to establish a 3rd-grade education level, that alone starts a foundation of learning. A child's early years is when they pick up and learn the most material, this means is consequential that they are put in school. A school environment should stimulate the child both academically and socially.

It is a right since birth to be given an education. According to TheirWorld, "By 2030, 825 million children in low and middle-income countries will not get the basic secondary-level skills they need for the jobs mark". Parents are setting their child up for failure by ignoring Article 26 and not sending their child to school.