EasyTech Is The King Of Mobile Strategy War Games

The Paradox of mobile games

403
Bing.com

Are you a fan of Paradox Development Studio? Do you happen to love strategy games, specifically historical wars and time periods? Are you looking for a mobile game that has this? If so, then you have come to the right place as I will describe to you what game you should play.

EasyTech is a Chinese app developer founded in 2009. EasyTech primary focus is on historical war games. They produce games that are similar to Paradox Development Studio. With each release, EasyTech continues to improve the gameplay, graphics and add's new things. EasyTech has shown consistent war games that are different and strive for improvement. They are without a doubt the king of historical war strategy games within the mobile market.

World Conqueror

The World Conqueror series focuses during WWII and beyond. World Conqueror 4 is their latest game and the latest one in the franchise. As with the previous incarnations, it has historical campaigns where players must complete in campaign mode. In World Conqueror 4, we have new additions with the introduction of diplomacy. Unfortunately, diplomacy is limited in this game with it being available in conquest mode, even their you're only limited to giving money to allies and declaring war on neutral countries. Conquest mode allows players to select any country they want whether it is an ally or axis country. You're allowed to choose the year 1939, 1943 from the start. However, you have to unlock 1950 and 1980 by finishing the campaign for WWII. World Conqueror 4 allows you to hire generals from WWII using medals, which are the in-game currency. You can buy medals or earn them by completing the campaign or winning via conquest mode or doing missions. Within the game, you can upgrade your technology to improve the strength of your troops, tanks, navy, airforce, and missiles.

European War Series

EasyTech doesn't limit itself to making WWII games, it also, makes other historical time periods. The European War series revolves around different historical wars that have taken place in Europe. Similar to the World Conqueror series but slightly different. The difference is that there is a store or shop that sells you weapons to give your generals a boost or to replenish help of your military units in battles. The troops used is based on the historical army that the European nations used during that time period. So far, the series has focused on WWI, Napoleonic wars, Ancient World. The upcoming game is the 6th installment of the series and will expand the timeline as it will involve the American Revolutionary War, French Empire I, German unification and more. Not only that, but it will increase the options for diplomacy and adding over 100 historical generals, different types of troops for each nation.

EasyTech array of war strategy games will interest you, each game has hours of entertainment nd strategy with historical scenarios. They have a variety of games and the gameplay last longer with over 50 campaigns in total and the conquest mode where you can try your luck to conquer the world with any country of your choice.