33 Tracks On Your Spotify If You're The Adult Who Never Outgrew Tween Music

Yes, Hilary Duff is on here under 3 different names.
4971

So, you're a college student or starting your first job, and you still go to a 2000s Disney playlist every time you're handed the aux cord? Well, here's the playlist that you should play next time.

1. Fly - Hilary Duff (Hilary Duff)

Placed deservedly at the top, just as it is on the album. Nothing hits your early-20s-feels like a deep Hilary Duff track.

2. Bet On It - Troy Bolton (High School Musical 2)

If you don't feel like you could run 17 miles without stopping while this song plays, you are not human. Zac Efron's face superimposed over a fake pond still helps me sleep at night.

3. This Is Me - Mitchie Torres & Shane Gray (Camp Rock)

I just have to say it: Mitchie's song was only okay until Shane came charging down the stage singing "you're the voice I hear inside my head."

4. Say OK - Vanessa Hudgens (V)

If you watched Disney as much as me as a tween, this takes you back to watching the music video in between episodes of "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody."

5. Ashley Tisdale - He Said, She Said (Headstrong)

Everyone made a joke about every single child star becoming a musical artist, but when their music is as fire as Ashley's ENTIRE album, how can you judge?

6. Starstruck - Christopher Wilde (Starstruck)

Ah, the old Disney Channel Original Movie. Horrendous acting, bomb music.

7. Burnin' Up - Jonas Brothers (A Little Bit Longer)

Big Rob's rap part in this song is, to this day, the best feature in musical history. Don't @ me.

8. This Is What Dreams Are Made Of - Lizzie McGuire (The Lizzle McGuire Movie)

Picture this: The biggest stage in Rome. Miss Ungermeyer dancing her feet off (though a student she is supposed to be chaperoning is now, somehow, an international pop-star). A metallic outfit with a rectangular cut out over her belly button. A cinematic masterpiece. (Oh, and Paolo sucks.)

9. Someone's Watching Over Me - Terri Fletcher (Raise Your Voice)

Yes, for those counting, this is the 3rd time Hilary Duff has been on here under 3 different names. You can catch this song on her self-titled album, but nothing beats the dramatic scene where she sings it in the movie.

10. Nobody's Perfect - Hannah Montana (Hannah Montana 2)

20 points to everyone who can also sing "doing the bone dance" to the tune of this song.

11. Push It To The Limit - Corbin Bleu (Jump In)

The high-stakes and intense double dutch qualifier would not have been possible without this amazing music behind it. Honorable mention to Keke Palmer's "It's My Turn Now," which deserves awards.

12. I Fly - Hayden Panettiere (Ice Princess)

"Ice Princess" was everyone's favorite movie about an uptight, dorky mom refusing to let her uptight, dorky daughter pursue ice skating so uptight dorky daughter has to be secretly coached by a disgraced ex-figure skater. Are you hooked? Wait 'til you hear the soundtrack.

13. East Northumberland High - Miley Cyrus (Meet Miley Cyrus)

The Meet Miley Cyrus double-feature was life-changing. While this song is definitely a lesser-known Miley bop, it is still pretty damn good.

14. Strut - Cheetah Girls (The Cheetah Girls 2)

This should be on every bar's playlist because I cannot imagine how lit it would get it the DJ threw this jam on.

15. Ultimate - Lindsay Lohan (Freaky Friday)

After Lindsay's disastrous performance earlier in the movie because her mom was actually inside her body, she really brought positivity back to her name with this one.

16. Miracles Happen - Myra (The Princess Diaries)

I DON'T NEED WIIIINGS TO HELP ME FLY.

17. Metamorphosis - Hilary Duff (Metamorphosis)

One of the best moments in musical history is Hilary just rhyming a bunch of unrelated words that end in "ation" at the end of this song. That is not debatable.

18. Breakin' Free - Troy Bolton & Gabriella Montez (High School Musical)

Raise your hand if at least 3 kids sang this during your elementary school talent show!

19. Play My Music - Connect 3 (Camp Rock)

The Jonas Brothers are here under another name, but Connect 3 really knew how to produce the jams.

20. Never Underestimate A Girl - Vanessa Hudgens (V)

The line "your secretary might end up your boss whether you really like it or not," might have contributed to the reason I'm a feminist.

21. When You Look Me In The Eyes - The Jonas Brothers (Jonas Brothers)

A rare slow-down song on this fire playlist, When You Look Me In The Eyes is a valid first dance at your wedding song whether your future husband wants it or not.

22. Rockstar - Hannah Montana (Hannah Montana)

Tai Chi practicing? Snowboard champion? What CAN'T she do?

23. Drama Queen (That Girl) - Lindsay Lohan (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen)

This movie is, to this day, one of the weirdest movies I've ever seen, but I'm not going to let that take away from this song's well-deserved glory.

24. Stupid Cupid - Mandy Moore (Princess Diaries)

Mandy Moore was a grade A b*tch in the Princess Diaries, but that did NOT mean she couldn't produce a bop when prompted.

25. Wake Up - Hilary Duff (Most Wanted)

I feel like this is coming very close to becoming a Hilary Duff playlist, so I had to leave out "So Yesterday" and "Come Clean," but they deserve some love.

26. I Want It All - Sharpay & Ryan Evans (High School Musical 3)

The choreography. The costumes. The slow final chorus. This song has it all.

27. Scream - Troy Bolton (High School Musical 3)

Yeah, like I was going to just skip over the best movie of the franchise.

28. Freak The Freak Out - Tori Vega as Louise Nordoff (Victorious)

Not to be dramatic, but Tori ripping off her disguise and showing up her enemies is my dream and I live vicariously through this scene.

29. Potential Breakup Song - Aly & AJ (Insomniac)

The remake of them singing this was amazing, but nothing will ever beat this OG breakup bop.

30. New Classic (P.Y.T) - Selena Gomez & Drew Seely (Another Cinderella Story)

This is one of the greatest songs that ever came out of a Disney movie. It made me feel like I was the one who was paid, young and taking on the world from the driver's seat.

31. Bratitude - The Bratz (The Bratz Movie)

This movie was incredible, this song was incredible, the BRATZ are incredible.

32. Supernova Girl - Zenon (Zenon, Girl of the 21st Century)

I will be jamming to this song well into my '90s, guarantee it.

33. That's Just The Way We Roll - Jonas Brothers (Jonas Brothers)

When people ask you and your friends why you always play JB when you get in the car, just respond with the title of this song.