21 Early 2000s TV Shows You Probably Forgot About And Are Now Going To Go Binge Watch In 2020

Let's take a walk down memory lane.

874

Ah, the throwbacks. I haven't heard the titles of these shows in so long, I forgot about half of them honestly. These are 21 shows that were definitely a hit "back in the day."

1. "Big Comfy Couch"

1992-2006

Big Comfy Couch

I don't remember why I wasted my time watching this, but back in the day, I wanted a doll friend like Molly.

2. "Jojo's Circus"

2003-2007

Jojo's Circus

This show was really cute, and I love Goliath the lion.

3. "Higgley Town Heroes"

2004-2008

Higglytown Heros

This show was cute, but one always had beef with another.

4. "Maggie and the Ferocious Beast"

2000-2002

Maggie and the Ferocious Beast

Why was this show only on for two years? P.s. Hamilton was pretty annoying.

5. "Bear in the Big Blue House"

1996-2006

Bear In the Big Blue House

Their song "Goodbye" at the end of each episode was kind of sad. I loved when Bear would sing with the moon.

6. "Bananas In Pyjamas"

1992-2001

Banana's In Pyjamas

All I can say is '?'

7. "Rolie Polie Olie"

1998-2007

Rolie Polie Olie

Grandpa was everything.

8. "Oswald"

2001-2003

Oswald

Oswald was hands down a fav, but why was Henry always so salty?

8. "Charlie and Lola"

2005-2008

Charlie and Lola

Lola was the typical annoying, younger sibling, but for the most part, Charlie handled it pretty well.

10. "Maya and Miguel"

2004-2007

Maya and Miguel

This show was one of the first shows I remember that was culturally inclusive and encouraged diversity. (We love to see it.) Maya was also a nosy teenager but stood up for herself, and again, we love to see it.

11. "Chalkzone"

2002-2008

Chalkzone

I'm still upset that I never had magic chalk.

12. "Teacher's Pet"

2000-2002

Teacher's Pet

This show was OK but wasn't a favorite.

13. "Cat Scratch"

2005-2007

Cat Scratch

I don't really remember this show too much, but it was kind of funny... and they could never catch a break.

14. "The Replacements"

2006-2009

The Replacements

These kids were something else. They could use their phone and replace any adults they wanted to in their lives. I mean, they ordered new parents.

15. "The X's"

2005-2006

The X's

I totally forgot about this show. Unfortunately, the show didn't last long, but the whole family was badass.

16. "Dave the Barbarian"

2004-2005

Dave the Barbarian

Who was the real hero and provider here? Fang (the younger sister) was fearless, and honestly was honestly the G.O.A.T. This show should've lasted longer.

17. "My Life As a Teenage Robot"

2003-2007

My Life As a Teenage Robot

I still stan Jenny and Sheldon.

18. "Brandy and Mr. Whiskers"

2004-2006

Brandy and Mr. Whiskers

I LOVED this show. Also, Mr. Whiskers deserved better, and for the longest time, Brandy took him for granted.

19. "Brace Face"

2001-2004

Braceface

This show was a good coming of age one and really showed you the struggles of being a pre-teen.

20. "As Told By Ginger"

2000-2016

As Told By Ginger

I loved this show. The character animation was kind of strange to me, half realistic but not really. But Ginger dealt with so much bs, she was honestly a champ. This show aired for a loooong time.

21. "Unfabulous"

2004-2007

Unfabulous

OK, Addie was dramatic, but she was talented. It was a good coming of age show though.