19 Beauty Trends That Will Give Every Early 2000s Middle Schooler Major Nostalgia

Remember when Justin Bieber kept trying to sell you Proactiv?
469

The early 2000s certainly saw some iconic beauty trends, as those who lived through them will attest. From frosted tips to body glitter to crimped hair, the '90s and early '00s saw it all. If you're like me, your middle school life was probably defined by some of these beauty products and trends that are sure to give you some major waves of nostalgia.

1. Maybelline Great Lash

Everyone's first mascara (extra points if you had the clear version).

2. Clean & Clear Morning Burst

But the real question is, did you have the Morning Burst Surge?

3. Proactiv

You couldn't watch MTV for five minutes without Avril Lavigne, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Julianne Hough, or Adam Levine popping up to sell you Proactiv.

4. Stick concealer

Before the days of Tarte Shape Tape, we had Maybelline Cover Stick.

5. Suave Kids and L'Oreal Kids hair products

Why yes, I do still use the Suave Kids Double Dutch Apple detangler.

6. Those triangular Covergirl foundations

And it probably made you look like an oompa loompa.

7. Bon Bons nail polish

The cutest bottles in your collection, which also consisted of Claire's, Wet n Wild, and Limited Too nail polish. Did anyone else use nail polish to decorate literally everything they owned?

8. Lip Smackers

You and I have some problems if you don't think Dr. Pepper is the best flavor.

9. Victoria's Secret and Pink body mists

To douse ourselves with after gym class.

10. Lady Speedstick Teen Spirit deodorant

The other post-gym class essential.

11. Sun In

No, I will not stop spritzing until my hair looks like the girl on the bottle.

12. Cherry ChapStick

Obviously popularized by Katy Perry's 2008 claim to fame "I Kissed A Girl."

13. Celebrity perfume

A Britney Spears perfume always made the Christmas list.

14. All. The. Eyeliner.

Wanna hear the best news? This trend's hay-day isn't over yet. Check out Kat Von D's latest collaboration with Billie Joe Armstrong.

15. Hair wraps

The tell-tale sign of who went on vacation over winter break.

16. 7th Heaven face masks

And you were of course devastated to find out the chocolate mud mask wasn't actually edible.

17. A hair straightener you never put down

I'd like to publicly apologize to my hair for all the suffering I put it through.

18. Over-plucked eyebrows

If I could go back in time and give myself one piece of advice, it would be to put the damn tweezers down.

19. Bath and Body Works Art Stuff

Ah, the good old days when glitter was in everything, even our shower gel.