What is Lebron James' Defining Moment?

What is Lebron James' Defining Moment?

What defined James? You decide.

52
What is Lebron James' Defining Moment?

LeBron James is in his 14th NBA season and he has already solidified himself as an all-time great in NBA history with tremendous seasons and memorable moments. There are so many moments to pick from James’ career as his career defining moment.

His former teammate and best friend, Dwyane Wade, said that James’ comeback to win the NBA Finals and bring a title to Cleveland was his defining moment. “In the Finals, not having home court advantage… it was special,” Wade said. “I think that moment right there really put him where he probably wanted to be, where everybody thought he was going to be one day when he was deemed the Chosen One.”

Wade’s comments spark up the question, what’s James’ career defining moment?

Was it in Game 5 of the 2007 Eastern Conference Finals? James dropped 48 points with 25 of them being the final 29 points for the Cavaliers in what Steve Kerr who was commentating the game, called it a, “Jordan Esque,” performance.

Was it Game 6 of the 2012 Eastern Conference Finals? James was on the brink of elimination again, and was being heavily criticized for not being able to win a championship. He went into Boston, scored 45 points, grabbed 15 rebounds to win game 6 and went on to win game 7 for the Miami Heat on his way to his first championship.

How about Game 7 of the 2013 NBA Finals when James scored 37 points and winning back to back titles in Miami?

Or is Wade right and James’ performance in his 3-1 comeback on the 73-9 Golden State Warriors to bring the first professional championship to Cleveland in over 50 years was his defining moment?

Vote here for what you think is James Career Defining moment.