10 Dwight Schrute Quotes To Use Instead Of Saying Goodbye To Everyone In Your Dorm
Education

"You know what they say, those you can't farm, farm celery."

1102
NBC Universal

It's almost that time of the year again when everyone moves out of the dorm again.

It can be both a happy and sad time. Goodbye weird smells and awkward people who live down the hall. It's time to move on to my next chapter in life.

Here are 10 funny Dwight Schrute quotes that you can use on your friends or roomies:

1. "Get a friend, loser."

2. "I'm all about loyalty. In fact, I feel like part of what I'm being paid for here is loyalty. But if there were somewhere else that valued loyalty more highly, I'm going wherever they value loyalty the most."

3. "I just want to be friends plus a little extra, also I love you."

4. "When someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life."

5. "Fortunately, my feelings regenerate at twice the speed of a normal man's."

6. "Beets. Bears. Battlestar Gallactica."

7. "'R' is the most menacing sound in the English language. That's why it's called 'murder' and not 'muckduck.'"

8. "You know what they say, those you can't farm, farm celery."

9. "You couldn't handle my undivided attention."

10. "I am ready to face any challenges that are foolish enough to face me."