10 Secret Menu Drinks From Dutch Bros You Just Have To Try

Dutch Bros has over 300 locations within seven western states opening originally in 1992.

18254

Dutch Bros tends to break the typical "coffee house culture" by having freestanding, generally drive-through kiosks, chatty baristas, loud music, and crazy unique drinks. If you're looking for a quiet coffee shop or a basic black coffee — dutch is probably not your place.

Here are some secret menu drinks that are 100% not well known at your local dutch bros.

White Coffee Cookie 

What's in it: White chocolate sauce, chocolate macadamia nut syrup, white espresso, and breve.

If you enjoy sweet and/or nutty drinks, this is for you. The white espresso and breve works well to balance out the syrups but keeps it earthy and rich enough to appeal to many taste palates.

Dutch Canyon Mocha

What's in it: White chocolate sauce, chocolate macadamia syrup, dark chocolate.

Similar to the white coffee cookie, this is just a little bit nuttier. The chocolate macadamia syrup is smooth and nutty and adds a twist to the classic mocha flavor.

Nutty Irishman

What's in it: Nitro cold brew, Irish cream, and hazelnut syrup, cream.

Nitro cold brew is all the hype right now, and seeing as dutch now brews their own — why not make some fun frothy drinks. This drink is basic, just a few syrups and cream with a can of cold brew on ice!

Double Rainbro

What's in it: Strawberry, peach, coconut syrup, can of rebel energy drink on iced or blended.

Dutch Bros "rebel" energy drink is debatably their most popular chain of drinks, adding flavored syrups to a basic energy drink.

If you're feeling really bold...take this drink home and add some rum

Horchata Chai

What's in it: Cinnamon syrup, caramel, white chocolate, Oregon chai, 2% milk.

You could also ass a double shot.

Raspberry Truffle Mocha

What's in it: Raspberry syrup, white chocolate sauce, English toffee syrup, milk.

The English coffee sounds odd, but it evens out and makes this drink amazing. It's also amazing for those who love holiday drinks.

Toasted Mellow Mocha

What's in it: Vanilla and chocolate macadamia nut syrups, chocolate milk.

Honestly, the only way to explain this is s'mores.

Ninja

What's in it: White chocolate sauce, creme de menthe syrup, breve, espresso.

Horchata White Chocolate Mocha

What's in it: Cinnamon syrup, cinnamon sprinkles, nutmeg, white chocolate and caramel sauces, 2% milk.

Dutch Bros will 100% convince you that basic mochas are boring. The horchata mocha cuts out a bit of the sweetness of the cinnamon and nutmeg which blends out nicely.

911 

What's in it: Six shots, Irish cream syrup, breve.

Originally, dutch bros small menu had only a few small basic drinks, this being one of them.