Dutch Bros Is My Coffee Place For Life

My Dutch Bros Habit Costs Me Hundreds A Year But I Refuse To Quit

I don't even live near one.

293
Amber LeBlanc
Amber LeBlanc

I was first introduced to Dutch Bros by my sisters. They couldn't stop talking about this coffee place, and I have to admit I was skeptical. I was fine with my Skinny Vanilla Latte from Starbucks. One day on my way home from my sisters I made the stop at Dutch Bros that changed my life.

They have everything you could ever want! I have been a Starbucks girl for over 10 years because that is all there was. Over time, Starbucks has slowly done away with all of its sugar-free or light options. The only option left is sugar-free vanilla, and after a while it gets old.

Dutch Bros has all of their regular flavors also in sugar-free. You can get any drink with non-fat milk. I can order a sugar free nutty-Irishman and they have it, that would be hazelnut and Irish cream. If you need full fat, they can do it as a breve.

Freeze, Frost, Latte, Breve, Mocha, Americano, Soda, Cold Brew, Tea, Chai, and Rebel, are all the options that Dutch Bros has. They also have their kids drinks which come in every flavor that the adult drinks do, minus the coffee. The bonus of this is they don't charge that much for their kid's drinks, so I can get myself and 2 kids a drink for under $10.

I am a coffee drinker, if I had a Dutch Bros on my way to work, that would be my stop instead of Starbucks. The awesome thing about Dutch Bros is that it works for the entire family. My husband is not a coffee drinker, but he loves their eggnog chai. My kids love the Black Forest frost. It is the one stop shop for everyone in the family.

After getting the Dutch Bros bug, I traveled to the Northwest. I found some of the coolest Dutch Bros on my journey. There is a Dutch Bros in Vancouver Washington that has swings inside! It is nothing like your traditional coffee place. It goes outside the box.

There is another reason why I will be Dutch Bros patron. My cousin worked for Dutch Bros before heading off to college in a state that doesn't have any. The way they treated her as an employee was better than most companies. She was able to go to an employee conference and got some Dutch Bros swag. The company treated her, as an employee really well.

Lastly, Dutch Bros cares about the community. If you look at their website you will find out about many of their fundraisers. They give back to the community with coffee sales. They don't announce it on the news or all over the radio, they just do it. They are constantly running some kind of fundraiser to help someone.

As a whole, Dutch Bros has an atmosphere that can't be found in a Starbucks. The employees smile, they make small chat, and they are genuinely nice. For my daughters birthday, they gave her a straw with whipped cream and sprinkles on it and gave her a free drink. The quality of service found at Dutch Bros is one that overrides all others.

Next time you are in the mood for a latte, check your google maps and find the closest Dutch Bros. Get your coffee from the company who cares.