During The Holiday Season: Spread Some Joy, Give In To The Holiday Cheer
Family Friends

It doesn't take a lot, a simple gesture can go a long way

38

Spreading holiday cheer during the holiday season is something everyone should be involved in. Whether it's doing random acts of kindness such as; smiling at someone, holding the door open for someone, doing an angel tree, or making Christmas cookies. Whatever it is, take pride in it and spread the joy and love. Show appreciation for the people around you; especially the ones who may need it more than others.

Sometimes we get so lost in the holidays and the craziness that comes along with them, that we forget what the holidays are all about. The holidays are about giving. Giving to those who mean the most to you, and spending time with loved ones. During the chaos of preparation, people tend to lose sight of what is most important, focusing only on material objects instead. It is during this holiday season that we are urged to think about what we are truly thankful for. Family, friends, significant others; those are the things we should be focusing on. Showing each other our appreciation and gratitude is the purpose of the holiday season. People need to remember the real reason we celebrate.

Let's come together & spread some joy.

The littlest things can make the biggest difference, especially during the holidays. Be kind to those you encounter, hold the door for someone, smile at someone, say thank you, tell your loved ones you love them, volunteer, cook a Christmas dinner for someone who may not be able to afford it, bake some Christmas cookies for neighbors, speak positive words and positive words only, be patient, and most importantly, remember that the holiday season is about giving, not receiving.

Be fortunate for what you have, stay grateful & thankful, and spread joy to make this world a better place.

The holidays aren't holidays without Christmas spirit or some holiday cheer. The simplest gesture can brighten someones day like nothing before. Let's keep in mind that not everyone has it as good as you may, so remember to be kind to every person you meet.