Dunkin' Donuts Review

Dunkin' Donuts Review

Working at Dunkin

29
Dunkin' Donuts Review
Huffpost

Working at Dunkin Donuts has given me a whole new light on what America runs on. I of course adore the trips I take to DD for my iced coffee when I am not the one brewing it. Keeping a job at Dunkin this summer was short lived and in those short few weeks I saw the poor management that “runs” Dunkin. At my store there was zero communication between the managers and the crew. If a manager got a phone call she would not tell the important information to the crew, such as “A lady is coming in for a dozen muffins at noon”. So when the lady would come in there would be no muffins and we did not understand why she didn’t call earlier. However, what bothers me the most is that the manager expect the crew to count their own drawers. Leaving them in an open space so that anyone who works there could grab money out if they were daring enough. Meaning that if I received a drawer with money in it the managers assumed that there was $150 already in it and if I was short at the end of the day then it would be my fault. This is the reason I left Dunkin, after being handed a paycheck I was accused of stealing twenty dollars. Being a very hard working person I have never had someone accuse me of stealing money. A week later they never brought it up but I heard that they found the money in another drawer. However, they were too proud or something to tell me that they found it. No matter who I talk to that works at a Dunkin Donuts they always say the management is terrible. There is a lot that Dunkin as a company needs to work on to keep their employees management wise, and I highly do not recommend getting a job with this company.