In 2004, Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore made history by starring in one of the most adorable rom-coms ever created. Yes, that's my cheap plug to share my opinion. But I'm assuming you wouldn't be reading this if you didn't know of or like the movie "50 First Dates." Although I (and most) don't have short-term memory loss, the unconditional love in this movie is adorable. Here are 10 reasons why this movie screams #RelationshipGoals:
1. Henry loves animals and works with them for a living.
There's nothing more attractive than a guy with a kind heart.
2. They live in Hawaii.
Because what's more romantic than falling in love in a tropical paradise?
3. Henry shamelessly falls for Lucy from the first moment he sees her.
*Sigh* Love at first sight.
4. And will do anything to talk to her.
"My hands are available for your sniffing pleasure anytime you need them."
5. They have instant chemistry.
An essential ingredient to every good relationship.
6. And we things get tough...
Short-term memory loss is a deal-breaker for most men.
7. He stays by her side.
8. And knows that he can't live without her.
Because all relationships have their ups and downs.
9. So they make it work in spite of the challenges they face.
Is this not the kindest thing in the history of Hollywood?
10. And love each other unconditionally.
Because that's what being in a relationship is all about.