Dressing Comfortably

I Can Wear My Nike Shorts And Leggings Whenever And Wherever I Want, My Fashion Choices Are None Of Your Business

Who is anyone to tell us what we can and cannot wear?

50

Just because I like to be comfortable in casual situations does not mean that I'm lazy, that I don't care, or that I'm immature. I wear leggings, shorts, hoodies, etc. to class or while running errands because I would like to be comfortable in situations which allow me to do so.

Maybe some of us work a lot of hours in addition to going to school full time, so when we aren't stuck in our work uniforms for hours on end, we would like to be wearing something that makes us feel COMFORTABLE. Who are you or anyone else to tell me what I can and cannot wear — regardless of where I'm going or what I'm doing?

All you are doing is contributing to a culture of slut-shaming, except it's the opposite type of clothing.

If you choose to dress nice for school or whatever, that's cool. Honestly, I could not care less what those around me are wearing. As long as you feel comfortable and confident in how you choose to leave the house in the morning, then power to you.

If you're someone who is going to be so successful, then don't you have more important things to be doing than judging those around you for how they choose to dress? There are so many other things to be worrying about today.

I'm not trying to be rude, but I just think it's a complete double standard that men can wear t-shirts, hoodies, and sweatpants literally EVERYWHERE but the second a girl dresses comfortably she's making herself look bad. Give me a break.

Let's all just be nicer to each other in 2019 and learn to let people do what makes them feel good. Girls deal with enough as it is, which is all the more reason to stick together rather than shame one another.