Hey College Students, You Should TOTALLY Dress Up For Class

Gotta dress to impress, right?

3224
https://unsplash.com/photos/HIQd4db8Kr8

Oh, no! It's the Campus Fashion Police.

Rumor has it that you don't know how to dress. Don't worry, though, the CFP is here to save you. You'll learn the dos and don'ts of style, and the trendiest reasons why you should ~totally~ dress up for class.

Gotta dress to impress, right?

Except:

You totally shouldn't.

Jeans? For an 8 a.m. class? Who do you think I am, superwoman?

You totally shouldn't.

Unless wearing an outfit I'd attend my family's Easter brunch in to my 11 a.m. class automatically gets me a 4.0 GPA, then catch me in a hoodie and leggings in the closest classroom near you.

You totally shouldn't.

Yeah, so it's winter? Plus it's cold? My legs aren't willing to trade my leggings for fabric with holes in them for my walk to class. Sorry, not sorry.

You totally shouldn't.

Four words: Fuzzy socks and moccasins. Fuzzy. Socks. And Moccasins.

You totally shouldn't.

Let's be real, nothing beats the style of your winter coat. Why dress up when you can show off your new black, puffy, warm dress? You can even add a scarf for an extra fancy touch.

You totally shouldn't.

No one cares what you wear. Hoodie and leggings? Go for it. The clothes you slept in last night? Why not? A onesie? Fully embrace it. As long as you like it, then at the end of the day, that's all that matters.