Dreams And Aspirations

Dreams And Aspirations

Goals and dreams not fulfilled
3887

What are dreams and goals that people seek to accomplish? Many think of going to the NBA or becoming a lawyer or doctor. Goals and dreams can be accomplished, but if one's mind is not set in stone, then that dream/goal cannot be completed. Some people see and envision that dream or goal, but never take any action. Action is the first step to pursuing your dreams, but with no well-thought plan, that will result in a disoriented incomplete goal. Goals and dreams are not meant to be played with because one can lead to something spectacular that one never thought would have happened. Any dream can be accomplished with a little courage, hard work, and a humble mindset. A dream is a goal that has unlimited steps that must be continued to be walked on. Goals come and go, but dreams can last forever.

If a reaching dream or goal is easy, that means that dream did not come the right way. Anything that comes easy is not right and should not feel very rewarding either. Hard work pays off every time and whether or not something is accomplished, hard work should always feel rewarding every time. Everyone does not put enough work into something they want, but into something they need. Needs and wants are two different things; Some people may say they "need" this job, but "want" this career. It is complicated, and people do not realize word of choice comes a long way in life. The saying "Actions speak louder than words", says a lot to others who say they will accomplish this dream, but never makes the initiative to try. I feel like someone can jump in a pool to swim, but how long will that person really stay in the pool if they can't swim? I believe saying and doing something are two different things that others like to mess around with. When people have dreams, while sleeping, those are thoughts that that person have been thinking about the whole entire day.

I love people who follow their dreams and continue to follow their dreams until that dream is a reality. That dream becomes realistic to them and no one could tell them anymore that they can't accomplish that dream. Dreams are similar to legs, once they die out, you cannot bring them back. I would like everyone to fulfill their dreams and never think of what anyone has to say to you. People would always bring you down and say you cannot do that, but anything is possible to anyone. Everything happens for a reason, so just know if that dream is not accomplished that first try, continue trying until you nail it down. A dream does not come easy, but hard work will seal the deal.