If You're Craving Some Drama In Your Life, Try Binging These 10 TV Shows

If you're in need of a suspenseful, drama-filled TV show that's guaranteed to make you feel overwhelmed... look no further.

12

Sometimes, life is boring. Sometimes, we need some entertainment in our lives... perhaps in the form of action, drama, and cheesy (but terribly addicting) TV shows!

Sometimes, you just need to escape the real world. Maybe you want to pretend to live another life. Perhaps you want to forget about the bad day at work you just had.

Sometimes, you just need a good cry. Every once in a while, you just need a cathartic release of emotions.

Whatever the case, TV provides an amazing way to forget about life for just an episode or two (or maybe you spend the night binge-watching the entire season).

1. "Grey's Anatomy"

If you're going to watch this show... just prepare to have your heart ripped right out of your chest. It'll happen. It's a long show filled with happy times, it's fair share of bad times, and a boat load of incredibly sad times as well.

2. "Game of Thrones"

If you're looking to escape the 21st century and watch an incredibly action-packed and tear-filled show, this is the one for you.

3. "The Vampire Diaries."

If you like paranormal love stories, check out "The Vampire Diaries," the plots will make your head spin!

4. "The Originals"

"The Originals" is a sister-show to the "Vampire Diaries." So if you like the first one, you'll love the second one just as much!

5. "Dynasty"

The main character in this show is Elizabeth Gillies and wow... She is one powerful actor! If you enjoy the finer things in life (it's a show revolving around a very rich family), you'll love how dramatic the characters are.

6. "Gossip Girl"

Follow the lives of some rich (and not so rich) Upper East Siders through love, loss, and heartbreak.

XOXO, Gossip Girl

7. "90210"

Similar to "Gossip Girl"... but in California.

8. "Chicago Med"

If you like the typical dramatic medical shows with some insane plots and impressive love stories, you have to give this show a try!

9. "You"

Stalkers. Murder. Love.

The three essentials when it comes to drama, am I right?

10. "The Good Doctor"

Follow the life of a young autistic doctor who will not only impress you, but will also hurt your heart.