Why Dr. Jean's "Guacamole Song" Is Me

Why Dr. Jean's "Guacamole Song" Is Me

guac-amole, guac guac-amole
10469

If you have not seen the guacamole song yet, please watch this video first: Here

Since seeing this video, my life has never been the same. Whenever I am in line at Chipotle, I cannot help but hum this tune in my head. In chemistry when we have to use Avogadro's number, I always imagine Dr. Jean in my head forming the avocado. It has poisoned my every thought and I finally realized it is because the song is pretty much my life in a nutshell...or an avocado shell:

The "form the avocado" phase:

When you first turn to the video, Dr. Jean is forming the avocado. Instantly I couldn't help but laugh and question what I was watching. I feel as though that is pretty similar to what people think when they first meet me. Like Dr. Jean, I am certainly an interesting character, a little weird and a lot of funny (or a lot of weird and rarely funny...). When someone first meets me, they might as well picture me forming the avocado.

The "peel the avocado" phase:

After you compose yourself from the initial laughs, you start to realize that Dr. Jean isn't simply putting on an act, but that this is who she truly is. When people get to know me, they realize that my outrageous behavior is not for show but rather is who I am. It is sort of a nice feeling knowing that your friends can be who they are and you can be who you truly are without any sort of discomfort. That's why I always bring my weird to the table because I know people will accept the fact that I am peeling the avocado.

The "guacamole, guac guacamole" phase:

In the final stage of the song, Dr. Jean's enthusiasm for guacamole is evident. She is showing the world that she made this video to honestly inform people how to make the perfect guacamole. Once people get to know me, they learn that under my soft avocado shell, I am a truly motivated and dedicated person. I am also extremely enthusiastic and energetic towards everything I do. I believe the guacamole phase of my personality is my best quality. I enjoy staying positive and spreading my happiness as much as I can.

I love seeing tweets, Facebook posts and vines about Dr. Jean's Banana Dance (aka the "Guacamole Song"). Her spirit and happiness is touching lives worldwide and I now know how to perfectly prepare an avocado in order to make guacamole. Dr. Jean, I hope you never stop doing you!

Watch the video in full here: