Florida Rapper Dope Truth is Hustling To Take Over The Music Scene

Dope Truth is a humble paper chaser as he is not only a rapper but a businessman. The artist is also a songwriter, receiving credits from Empire Records, and founder of the dope clothing brand, No Investor, worn by influential hip-hop artists.

30

Born Stanley Louis (April 30, 1994) in Palm Beach, Fl. The Haitian American Rapper, currently based in Orlando, Fl has a melodic trap sound that motivates us to get in our bag. Dope Truth is no amateur in the music world as he comes from a musical family. The artist started his journey as a former DJ in high school for a couple of years; graduated from Royal Palm Beach High school. Truth began sharing his personal music with us in 2016 with his debut project No Investor featuring his hit track 'Bag'. He uses music as a way to express himself, as it is hard to speak on his life on a personal level he prefers you get to know him through his lyrics. The artist is unapologetic-ally his own person but finds inspiration from influential rap artists, 50 cent, Lil Wayne, and Fabulous. Truth's sound is Trap inspired, with a gritty flow, and paper chasing lyricism. The rapper believes in not waiting for anyone to do something for you but to make it happen on your own.

1. Can you tell us a story about what brought you to this specific career path?
Dope Truth - Attended my first concert in 2010 Wiz Khalifa was performing & it changed my life . Seeing the crowds energy and love for thim was everything and I wanted to feel that energy for myself .

2. Can you share the most interesting story that happened to you since you started this career?

Dope Truth - Woke up and Rick Ross was wearing my " No Investor" hoodie in the studio the night before .

3. Can you share a story about the funniest mistake you made when you were first starting? Can you tell us what lesson you learned from that?

Dope Truth - Recording & Releasing a song from a YouTube beat with a million views and expecting me to have the only song out on the beat.

4. What are some of the most interesting or exciting projects you are working on now?

Dope Truth - Recently released a great album titled " Time Will Tell " out now everywhere

5. Who are some of the most interesting people you have interacted with? What was that like? Do you have any stories?

Dope Truth - Got a chance to visit Lil Boosie at his home and it was great motivation for what hard work and dedication can get a black man in America .

6. Which tips would you recommend to your colleagues in your industry to help them to thrive and not "burn out"?

Dope Truth - Go at your own pace . Life's a marathon not race , word to Nip .

7. You have been blessed with success in a career path that can be challenging. Do you have any words of advice for others who may want to embark on this career path, but seem daunted by the prospect of failure?

Dope Truth - You have to want this as bad as you want to breathe if you aren't confident it will never work:

8. Can you share with our readers any self care routines, practices or treatments that you do to help your body, mind or heart to thrive? Kindly share a story or an example for each.

Dope Truth - Consistency is key , never not put in the work

9. What are your "5 things I wish someone told me when I first started" and why. Please share a story or example for each.

Dope Truth:

1 - Have Patience

2 - Have Faith

3- Be Consistent

4 - Everyone opinions doesn't matter

5 - No means Go Harder

10. Can you please give us your favorite "Life Lesson Quote"? Can you share how that was relevant to you in your life?

Dope Truth - " No Investor " , infuse your life with action

11. None of us are able to achieve success without some help along the way. Is there a particular person who you are grateful towards who helped get you to where you are? Can you share a story about that?

Dope Truth - My mother Myriam , without her love and support none of this would be possible

12. You are a person of enormous influence. If you could start a movement that would bring the most amount of good to the most amount of people, what would that be? You never know what your idea can trigger. :-)

Dope Truth - I have a vision to start a fund that's supports children in Haiti with school supplies & school uniform .

13. We are very blessed that some of the biggest names in Business, VC funding, Sports, and Entertainment read this column. Is there a person in the world, or in the US whom you would love to have a private breakfast or lunch with, and why? He or she might see this. :-)

Dope Truth -
I would love to sit down with P. Diddy and pick his brain. Without a doubt I no our hustle spirits will fall in love with each other

14 How can our readers follow you online?
Dope Truth - i can be found on Instagram at @dopetruth also Twitter @_dopetruth & Facebook at @dopetruthmusic