If You're Stressed, Keep Going.

If You're Stressed, Keep Going.

We all feel it too.

9
If You're Stressed, Keep Going.
Photo by JESHOOTS.COM on Unsplash

It is that time of the semester, at least for me, where everything get's very hectic and overwhelming. I am not usually one to let a lot of little things get to me or bring me down. That being said, the closer I get to graduating and being an actual adult, the more the little things start to slowly stress me out.

I still have good grades but they aren't as stellar as usual. I still have fun, but not as much as I wish I did. I don't work out as much as I should, and I wish I saw my family more. That's life babe. It gets crazy and chaotic, but there is something beautiful happening in every single person's case of stress and anxiety.

We are all growing and going through things to prepare us for the future. Things that seem so important and heavy right now will feel like nothing in a few weeks. Just remember that. Everything you are going through right now, you're growing through.

It can be very hard to see the rainbow after the rain sometimes, I get it. But think about past times you were stressed or down, you got through it, right? They go away, and it is so nice to barely even remember that feeling until it happens again, which it will. However, you are fully equipped to keep it moving and keep being you.

Take into account everything that you're going through, write down the steps to get out of it, take a nap, a rest day, something to help take your mind off of it when you feel like you have 900 million things to do. Remember that turn out is real, so take the time to relax and refresh before you're forced to.

This is a reminder to myself and all of you. You are loved, you are smart, and you are capable. Go out and cash everything you need to do.