Never Give Up

Never Give Up

We Don't Look Backwards Very Long...Because We're Curious and Curiosity Keeps Leading Us Down New Paths. ~Walt Disney

5
Never Give Up
quoteaddicts.com

Keep Moving Forward. That is the standard motto I have lived by for a very long time. It was introduced to me in one of my favorite films of all time. It is a lesson we all should take into consideration when we run into troubles. Whatever you do, don't just stop and sulk about the issues life throws at you. Instead get up and continue. Continue experiencing, experimenting and trying new things. Anxiety never helped anyone and it especially doesn't help in times of tough decisions. Focusing on what you do wrong will hinder everything you could be doing right.

Life is full of stumbling blocks. Life has trials, triumphs and in-between times. It is for...well, living! There is importance in keeping a mindfulness on how often we lose track of ourselves amid the daily grind. Nothing slows down in today’s world. The traffic around us, people’s voices, workplace tasks. None of it takes into account a need for a break or a time for ourselves. We go down the wrong track until all we focus on are our shortcomings and become disillusioned to the reality around us.

Instead of just letting repeated failures get you down, learn from your mistakes and then move on. Don’t belabor on details and send yourself into this never-ending spiral. The feelings of failure and sadness can consume you quite easily and change your outlook on life. Let go of those feelings. From failing repeatedly you learn, from success the first time you don't. No one is perfect at something the first time. Perfect practice makes you perfect. Move from mistake to mistake until you finally get things right!! Allow yourself to experience setbacks so you can look at it in a different light. Go back to the drawing board if you have to. Try everything all over again. Your future is out there. Go grab it! But no matter what you do just promise me, you won't ever give up.