​Will America Be In Lock Down During Christmas And In 2021?

The second COVID wave has hit America and many states are in the red zone and being locked down. We may spend Christmas stuck inside.

19

We started 2020 in the wrong foot. Between January and February COVID-19 happened. So far just in Suffolk County alone there have been 61,072 cases and 2,053. In the beginning, we lost so many lives. People were separated from their loved ones and there was a moment now in the summer that things were controlled. Things were being opened up again, still 6 feet apart and wearing masks but we got to hang out with our family and friends.

A while back, it was mentioned that a second wave would hit America and come back stronger. As spoken, it is currently happening. Especially now that winter is coming, we will end the year on the wrong foot, again.

Today, there are many states that are considered the red zones because there have been more than 100 new cases per 100,000 residents in the week. During this second wave, we have seem more cases and deaths then it first began back in March.

We must take precautions and be safe. We need to start stacking up toilet paper, canned foods, water and anything else you can get your hands on. While many states are being locked again, it is December and the chances of America being "closed" during the holidays are pretty high. After reopening many places, we may need to close them up again and stay home.

We may have to be quarantined again during Christmas if COVID still rises.