My Definition Of Love

My Definition Of Love

What is love? Well, it depends on who you ask. But this is love to me.

7
My Definition Of Love
https://unsplash.com/photos/N7oCVnnhgCA

Love is an early morning breakfast while the sun rises. Love is a sunrise service on Easter morning. Love is waking up five minutes early every morning just to be able to roll over and look at the person you love most, in their most peaceful state, before you wake them up for the day.

Love is buying someone a snack because you know that it'd make their day. Love is doing the dishes even though you did them last night and the ones in the sink aren't yours. It's completing the smallest or most inconvenient tasks, but not caring because the smile on their face was worth it.

Love is going on long walks to just be together and talk. Love is going on adventures and finding new, beautiful creations that God put onto this earth. It is the smell of the rain on the concrete and the elation of laughing and dancing in the rain with your friends.

Love is a night drive as the sun sets. Love is blaring your favorite songs with the windows down. Love is finding new music that so perfectly describes who you are or what mood you're in. It is "this made me think of you" texts.

Love is saying "drive safe" or "text me when you get home" every time someone gets in the car to leave. Love is staying up late at night to make sure someone makes it home. Love is sacrificing your own sleep just to talk to someone, even though you know you're going to be tired the next morning.

Love is an extra-long hug. It is a kiss on the forehead or an "everything is going to be alright". Love is compassionate. It's bringing home a flower you saw on the side of the road because you knew they'd appreciate it. Love is thoughtful.

Love is attentive. Love is a good listener. Love communicates and is passionate. It is a comforter and a healer. Love inspires. Love is the greatest part of life. Love makes each day better than the last. It makes each day worth it.

Love sacrifices their good day, to feel for you when you have a bad one. Love is the ability to be so undoubtedly open with someone, but not have a worry in the world that they will double-cross you. Love is knowing that no matter what you share with someone, they'll keep it private as if it was their own. Love is understanding.

Love is the small things. It is a part of each and every day. It is the best part of every day. Finding it in each day, and truly living out your life through love is the best thing you can ever do. Love is what makes life what it is. Love is love.