Coming back to university is literally a mix of so many emotions: it is hard to come back but at the same time you are ready to get out of doing nothing at home and being back with friends.
I feel that, personally, coming back I'm always excited but apprehensive which now that I think about it, is my exact reaction to going on a break.
Thinking on those lines, here are some thoughts that you have being back:
1. How was that break so fast?Giphy
2. Can’t believe I’m back onto the sufferingGiphy
3. But hey! I get to meet my friends againGiphy
4. I’m so unprepared for this againGiphy
5. Who does though? I’ll be fineGiphy
6. ‘Tis a new year, new me I will get more shit doneGiphy
7. Does my first day outfit look nice? What should I wear?Giphy
8. Why do they either read the syllabus out for an hour or just give us hw on the first day? There is no in betweenGiphy
9. I want foodGiphy
10. I want to go homeGiphy
11. But isn’t Harry Styles’ new album so good?
Hope you all feel excited being back!