Why Donald Trump Is So Unpopular Among Women

If You're A Woman Not Repulsed By Trump, Check Your Pulse, Because You Might Be Dead

How could any person, especially a female, support Trump after all he's said and done?

7925

A plethora of sexist words and insulting remarks have come from Donald Trump in time he's been president of the United States.

His actions have affected women on a personal and physical level. Simply keeping up with all that he's said done has been such a soul-crushing task. The way Trump views women only adds fuel to the sexist, patriarchal wildfire that rages in our country. Instead of implementing positivity and equality, he's granting men the rite of passage to behave as he has, on numerous occasions.

Any female (or human) who isn't upset with our Trump's time in office is either aloof or brain dead. If this is you, here are 10 separate examples of his sexist behavior that you may have missed.

1. He signed an executive order to undo President Obama's Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces order.

Doing this eliminated the requirement for federal contractors to inform employees with different information about their pay, such as hours, overtime earnings, and pay deductions. This was one of the few ways our government evaluated and recorded whether or not men and women were receiving equal pay. Wage transparency aside, this order also put an end to forced arbitration clauses for sexual harassment.

This means sexual harassment claims are forced to be handled privately instead of in a public court.

2. He tweeted that sexual assault in the military is to be expected.

3. He signed an anti-abortion policy.

This order, known as the Mexico City Policy or the Global Gag Rule by critics, prohibits foreign aid from offering ANY services related to abortion. This completely cuts funding to health care providers. Even if funds are raised independently, aid cannot be offered.

4. He suggested women who have abortions should be punished.

During a town hall meeting in 2016, Trump had a long discussion with Chris Matthews about abortion. This came directly from the transcript.

Matthews: "Do you believe in punishment for abortion, yes or no as a principle?"

Trump: "The answer is that there has to be some form of punishment."

Matthews: "For the woman."

Trump: "Yeah, there has to be some form."

5. He WROTE that women are manipulative.

In "Trump: The Art of the Comeback," Trump wrote: “Women have one of the great acts of all time. The smart ones act very feminine and needy, but inside they are real killers. The person who came up with the expression 'the weaker sex' was either very naive or had to be kidding. I have seen women manipulate men with just a twitch of their eye — or perhaps another body part."

6. He signed a bill that overturns protection for Title X grantees.

This bill allows the U.S. to block funding for abortion providers, like Planned Parenthood. State and local governments can also refuse funding for family planning services related to contraceptives, STI's, fertility, cervical and breast cancer screenings, and pregnancy care. Clinics are now blocked from receiving any Title X money or Medicaid reimbursements for such services.

7. He called women "pieces of ass."

"You know, it doesn't really matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass," Trump said in an interview with Esquire in 1991.

8. He proposed cuts that would greatly affect the Violence Against Women Act.

The VAGA was put in order to help survivors of domestic and sexual violence, supporting efforts to reduce sexual assault. Although it says "women" in it, the bill is gender-neutral. It also includes funding for rape crisis centers and hotlines, legal aid, and services for victims with disabilities. This is just one of the 17 federal programs Trump wants to get rid of. The Hillreported that Trump might eliminate the Office on Violence Against Women completely. *SIGH*

9. He clearly said Carly Fiorina could not be president because of her face.

Trump said this to Rolling Stone about his Republican primary campaign opponent: “Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"

10. He implied women's professional success came from their looks.

"It's certainly not groundbreaking news that the early victories by the women on 'The Apprentice' were, to a very large extent, dependent on their sex appeal," Trump wrote in "How To Get Rich."

I don't know about you, but I am not proud to call this commander-in-chauvinism my president.