Donald Trump As A Disney Princesses

Donald Trump As A Disney Princesses

Just because a movie ends in a happy marriage doesn't mean the movie sends a good message.

52
Donald Trump As A Disney Princesses
So Bad So Good

Disclaimer: This article might be a little dark and messed up, but this is not my creative mind coming up with these ideas. Trump is saying these awful things himself, and the Disney movies often include terrible plot lines such as women being drugged, relying on men, and heteronormative attitudes.

I hope you all understand this is satire and I'm trying to point out the issues in our society, Trump, and the Disney movies we show our children.

Trust me, I love Disney just as much as the next person, but there are some awful, terrible things featured in these movies. Like Kanye West recently tweeted, "I love being a voice of freedom when so many people are scared to speak up."

Disney has been taking a lot of heat lately surrounding the issues of the female and male gender roles that are portrayed through the princess movies. Many people are extremely upset about these issues, as they should be, so I thought I would pitch a few ideas for new movies that could possibly redeem Disney princesses. So now, I present to you, Donald Trump as Disney princesses:

1. The Little Mermaid

Donald Trump once tweeted, "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive." Since he believes that it's the "weather" and he "needs proof," if he becomes the President, he will fail to make the necessary changes that are needed to save this Earth. The destruction of our planet will continue accelerate because of this, and the polar ice caps will continue to melt.

As floods increase, Donald Trump decides he'd rather be a mermaid than deal with the problems our planet is facing. He urges Ursula to change him into a mermaid in exchange for his voice, and he is so excited to begin his life under the sea. Unfortunately, he eventually realizes that life under the sea isn't all it's cracked up to be. His best friend Flounder accidentally eats plastic, choking on it, as Trump's other friends similarly continue to die from the pollution in our ocean. Unfortunately, two years after his transition, an oil is accidentally spilled into the ocean, and he dies.

2. Cinderella

Donald Trump is treated as a slave in this movie: cooking, cleaning and doing all types of chores for his family. He realizes the extreme unfairness and the gender roles he is facing, but he continues to wait out for someone to save him because he is incapable of saving himself. He goes to the ball, looking for a man capable of changing his life, but his prince never finds him after he lost his shoe. Which brings us to our sequel to Cinderella.

3. Mulan

Trump realizes he cannot succeed in life as a female, so he decides to dress up as a boy in order to have the chance of changing his life, and possibly the world. He ran away from home, changed his name to Mulan, and joined the army in the hopes to work his way up to proving himself. At first, the other guys respect and admire Trump, since he continually proves himself to be a worthy member of the military. Eventually, the men find out that he is really a girl dressed as a man, but since a man is what he really wants to be and truly feels like he should've been, he wants to keep dressing as a man. Unfortunately, the other men lose all respect for him and continue to harass him for being transgender. He never saves the day at the end of the movie, because no one ever gives him the chance. Even his family won't take him back, so he ends up moving to a different country and he is never heard of again.

4. Sleeping Beauty

Trump once said, "I am for traditional marriage, I am for a marriage between a man and a woman." In this movie, a woman Maleficent confesses her interest and desire for Trump, but since Trump expresses such disgust and homophobic views instead of simply dismissing the offer, Maleficent is hurt and crushed. She decides it would be best to take revenge on Trump in the dirtiest way possible, so she drugs him and he falls into a deep slumber. Since no one wants to kiss him awake due to the homophobic words he said to Maleficent, he never wakes up from this sleep.

5. Pocahontas

This movie pitch is based on the quote from Trump, "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best... They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists..." In this movie, John Smith convinces Trump that he is better than all the other "savages" that he was raised with, so Trump turns on his own people and calls them all "rapists" and helps the white people destroy the Native American people.

***

There are other Disney movies I could've written about, but some of them are just too dark and twisted for me to even want to cover. For example, in the original version of Snow White, she was raped and gave birth all before she even woke up. There are plenty of issues surrounding domestic violence in Beauty and the Beast, and there are many racial issues in many of the movies, such as Tarzan, where many of the animals have Afro-American speakers.

As much as I love Disney, the movies exemplify too many of the issues in our society and attention needs to be brought to these issues. I think the Trump aspect of this article is pretty self-explanatory. I didn't write this article to "ruin" anyone's childhood, but rather to call attention to some issues in our society that often stay under the rug.