Donald vs. Hillary

Donald vs. Hillary

Some actual questions we may want to ask these candidates

16
Donald vs. Hillary

I wanted to write a piece about how angry I am with the current state of America, but I felt it would fall on deaf ears. It is honestly a tragic realization that we tend to not care about the current state of most things we dwell in on a day to day basis, but I digress. Instead, I have decided to type an article full of questions and maybe a few answers as to what is actually going on in today’s time.

The First One:

How important are we to ourselves?

• This one is personal and up to one’s own discretion.
  • Education… true education. Self-actualization is key to a rewarding journey.
  • Honestly, we have to make our own. There is absolutely no other way. If it means as much to us as we say it does, we should have no issue starting fresh as well as putting others in the position to succeed as well.

Number Two:

Where do we begin to rebuild (ourselves, the community, others, the world, etc.)?

Three:

Is there a way to fully regain the things we perceive to be lost (i.e. our pedigree, originality, talent, skills, and the like)?

Number Four:

How come we are just beginning to understand ourselves, and where does one begin to gain more understanding?

Five:

If the belief system is that we are created by one supreme being, why is there always disruption at the forefront?

Number Six:

Is there ever going to be a time and place for us to be ONE HUNDRED PERCENT great? Not equal, but greater opportunities, ones that will advance and sustain us.

Lastly, I think Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (and no I am not an MLK Jr. sympathizer) said it best when he asked, “Where Do We Go Here.” These are just a few of the things that I challenge myself with daily. I know this article may seem a bit odd, but I just felt it necessary to pose some of my favorite and most challenging questions to you. Maybe you can answer them.