Dolce & Gabbana's Rosé Wine Is THE Ultimate Summer Accessory

Dolce & Gabbana's New Rosé Wine Drop Is The ULTIMATE Summer Accessory

Introducing Rosa, Dolce & Gabbana's rosé wine created in collaboration with Donnafugata.

26382

What a time to be alive! Good thing Dolce & Gabbana's assets geared towards a reason to celebrate with their delightful new rosé wine. Just in time for summer, D&G created their rosé with Donnafugata calling it Rosa. The name has a nice chime, it almost sounds like "rose up".

For many, weddings and graduation ceremonies have been canceled, but that does not mean we can't celebrate on our own. Personally, even though I don't drink I would like this bottle as decor. I will explain more about how to use bottles as decor pieces for any upcoming event or house warming. Let's get into the 7 ways to try Dolce & Gabbana's, New Rosé.

It's a gorgeous centerpiece.

For any bridal or graduation party as an intimate gathering in accordance with your state's rules, Dolce & Gabbana's Rosa would be a perfect centerpiece to either drink from or to leave as a decor on the table.

It's the most impressive gift for that hard-to-impress friend.

For your friends who don't drink, but love fashion, Dolce & Gabbana's Rosa can be a sweet gesture. This gift could be used as an aesthetic or to offer their upcoming guests who do drink.

I'm here to tell you, you earned it.

Why not use Dolce & Gabbana's Rosa as a way to celebrate all we've accomplished this year, together. Better rack up these bottles!

Even your sweet tooth craves luxury.

For those of you who have a sweet tooth, Dolce & Gabbana's rosé is something new to try!

It's the perfect summer picnic accessory.

Planning a getaway? Add Dolce&Gabbana's Rosa to your picnic basket along with other sweet treats xx

It's the perfect way to show appreciation for the loved ones in your life.

This is new! I doubt your healthcare worker has had the time to try this. If you'd like to give your healthcare worker a gift for holding everything down this year this is a lovely way to say thank you.

You just want to treat yourself — and, you deserve to.

Honestly, if you'd like to buy this for yourself I don't blame you. Who knows how long this collaboration will go on for or if it's just for this season. You know how fashion is, so if you'd like to get your hands on it, get on it!